Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparison of sidescan pics

Hi there,

I was wondering how many pictures of already known wrecks and places are lying on your harddrives - I found a lot of knowledge in this forum and want to share know what I have...
    I used a Humminbird 987 for more than 2 years in German lakes. Because of the limitation to 30m depth I bought an Imagenex Yellowfin 4 weeks ago. Now I have the possibility to really compare both systems in shallow water - and here are two pics, one made with the Yellowfin in high frequency (770kHz) and one with the Humminbird (455kHz). It´s the same sail of a surfboard in 7m depth with a very long rope beside it through the whole picture. Both pictures haven't been processed at all.
    So if anybody has pics of known wrecks around (without any photoshopping on them!) I would really like to compare different systems.
    Now it`s your turn

Cheers

Gonyo

and the Humminbird pic

Comment

Hello Gonyo.

It´s seems that I can not see your pictures. It would be very interesting to see. Can you please email them to me.

Comment

Here is an image of dredge barge I found with the Humminbird 997 using the 455kHz Transducer. It is being played back in the YellowFin viewer using software I wrote to convert the .SON files.

I have some others I will post as well.
        Attached Files

Comment

Lets see some pictures from both of them?

Its a nice way to compare.

Comment

Working...
          X