layback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• layback

Not sure if this is the right area for this post but does anybody know of software that would allow me to plot a towed sidescan unit more accurately as it is towed about 100 feet behind the gps and say 40 feet below the gps in the water , I think the feature is called layback what I am looking is for a piece of software that would take a gps input and output a simulated gps output with the corrected gps signal to better plot the towed sonar array to the present software I am useing .

Thanks
    Joe

Layback

With DeepVision's DeepView SE you can set the layback.
    http://www.deepvision.se

Comment

Layback

Several navigation software packages allow layback for Side scan. I have a copy of the software "HypacK" if your interested I can compute the layback for you if you have the raw data...
      Jerry

Comment

There is a piece of software out there that will take your NMEA input, calculate the layback , and output the new NMEA string. It is not free, but I will look for it again and post a link.

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by Akfisherman View Post
          Several navigation software packages allow layback for Side scan. I have a copy of the software "HypacK" if your interested I can compute the layback for you if you have the raw data...
          Jerry
          Hi is there a shareware version of this program or a trial version if so could you give me a link or post it to rapidshare where I could download it .

Comment

Working...
          X