Dual Freq deep water Imagenex sidescan with high speed winch for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Freq deep water Imagenex sidescan with high speed winch for sale

This is a custom tow fish I made for wreck location in Lake Tahoe. The tow fish is clear anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum with 1000 meter rated transducers at the standard 20 degrees and uses the dual frequency Sportscan processor board. The towfish also carries about 55 pounds of lead at its heaviest trim and does not need a depressor wing (towing at 1200' depth required 1600 feet of cable at 2.3 knots). Additionally it incorporates a break/swing away link to flip the towfish tail up in case of impact and also has break away fins. Something else I added to the tow fish but never used is the ability to rotate the transducers relative to the fins and cable in order to tow along a side slope and still have full coverage. The tow fish tows very straight and stable and is actually smaller than the regular sportscan.

The winch is all aluminum and runs on 230 vac single phase or three phase power. It has 3500 feet of Rochester 4 conductor water blocked, .19 inch diameter galvanized steel cable. Winch speed is about 300 feet/minute (90 meters/min) and is level wind with a 17-4 stainless diamond screw. Includes about a 30' deck cable to the control pendant and mechanical cable distance counter. The which speed can also be adjusted. weight of the winch with cable is ~450 lbs

I'll also inculde a RS485 to USB converter to connect it to any computer. I also have a modified version of the sportscan software that imagenex made for me with extended range (either 450 or 500 feet per side, can't remember which) as well as the original software.

I'm looking for $8000 for every thing. Most of the expense is in the winch, with the cable costing $4500 alone. It has only been used in fresh water. Email/PM me for pictures

I also have an ROV project with 2100' of Kevlar reinforced tether on a winch that I need to find a new home for if you are interested. If you want both I'll make you a great deal. I have run it down to 1400' before and done vessel salvage with it at 350' in Tahoe.

SSS for sale

Jon, please email photos and a sample scan image if possible. Thanks, [email protected]

Comment

Interested in equipment

Jon-

I am interested in this equipment.

Do you have photos you can email me? [email protected]

Would also like to know more about your ROV.

Micah
      727-543-5094 cell
      727-502-0508 office

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Nellis View Post
        This is a custom tow fish I made for wreck location in Lake Tahoe. The tow fish is clear anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum with 1000 meter rated transducers at the standard 20 degrees and uses the dual frequency Sportscan processor board. The towfish also carries about 55 pounds of lead at its heaviest trim and does not need a depressor wing (towing at 1200' depth required 1600 feet of cable at 2.3 knots). Additionally it incorporates a break/swing away link to flip the towfish tail up in case of impact and also has break away fins. Something else I added to the tow fish but never used is the ability to rotate the transducers relative to the fins and cable in order to tow along a side slope and still have full coverage. The tow fish tows very straight and stable and is actually smaller than the regular sportscan.

The winch is all aluminum and runs on 230 vac single phase or three phase power. It has 3500 feet of Rochester 4 conductor water blocked, .19 inch diameter galvanized steel cable. Winch speed is about 300 feet/minute (90 meters/min) and is level wind with a 17-4 stainless diamond screw. Includes about a 30' deck cable to the control pendant and mechanical cable distance counter. The which speed can also be adjusted. weight of the winch with cable is ~450 lbs

I'll also inculde a RS485 to USB converter to connect it to any computer. I also have a modified version of the sportscan software that imagenex made for me with extended range (either 450 or 500 feet per side, can't remember which) as well as the original software.

I'm looking for $8000 for every thing. Most of the expense is in the winch, with the cable costing $4500 alone. It has only been used in fresh water. Email/PM me for pictures

I also have an ROV project with 2100' of Kevlar reinforced tether on a winch that I need to find a new home for if you are interested. If you want both I'll make you a great deal. I have run it down to 1400' before and done vessel salvage with it at 350' in Tahoe.

Hi,
        please send equipment photos, and some info like weight, dimentions, sample images for max. depht ect. thanks.
        cem
        [email protected]

Comment

The Sidescan and ROV have both been sold.

Comment

Working...
          X