Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidescan sonar for-sale

Good Day...
    Sadly I have to part with my homebuilt sidescan sonar & underwater camera.
    This unit employs the Hummingbird 797 sidescan fishfinder along with a color u/w camera and Navonics charts for Eastern Canada.

- has external GPS
    - 60 feet of cable all joints sealed with epoxy & heat shrink.
    - transport box
    - The fish....30 inches steel tubing (balanced and straight as an arrow in the water). Fins are welded and finished with metal paint.

This unit has given me no problems at all. As for results they vary on the depth of water and the sensitivity settings. The deeper you get the fish, the better the results.....I have not found any shipwrecks of that nature but I have distinquished bottom contours and composition that is miles above a regular fishfinder and viewed by the camera (12 led lights).

As you steam along all routes are viewed via the gps & maps.....quite nice I admit.

My gear is well taken care of (and yes I live in Newfoundland, so yes its used in saltwater and rinsed afterwards).

Price: $2000.00 (ono) + shipping (morethan likely by courier).
    I will ship to North America only.
    Cost breakdown:
    - Hummingbird fishfinder & charts aprx $1750.00
    - Camera & lcd screen $350.00
    - Fish $150.00
    - Transport case $100.00
    - Time & effort $fortune
    - Cables $100.00
    $2300.00

So there ya have it.............if interested please email me with any questions to:
    [email protected]

Please email me for pics..........I'm having problems attaching them here.

Thank-you

Sidescan pictures

[IMG]h[IMG]http://www.geotech1.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=18&pictureid=59

[/IMG]ttp://www.geotech1.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=18&pictureid=58[/IMG]

Comment

Picture #2

Comment

Picture #3

Comment

Pictures

I wasn't sure how to post these properly........so I hope this will suffice.

Thank-you
          Dean

Comment

Working...
          X