Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSS in between klein and imagenex

Hello,

Ive been searching for a while a SSS as not as expensive as the klein and as not as cheap as the imagenex yellowfin. Ive heard that there is a good one in between those, marine seatronics but havent found any with that name so far.

Id be grateful if someone could suggest me some options for this, thanks.

Happy New Year 2012,

The Marinesonics is about $30k+ and the Fisher is about $25k. If you can wait about 3 months a new one will hit the market for about the same as the marinesonic but is WAY ahead of either the Marinesonics or Fisher Side Scan Sonars.

Comment

What kind of new side scan sonar will hit the marked?

Comment

Thanks kag00 for your answer, it's what I was looking for, and could you tell me a bit more about this new SSS please? may be the website or name, it sounds very interesting.

Comment

I cannot say more until the press release goes out which should happen in February or early MArch. I will post once out.

Comment

Originally posted by Gery View Post
            Hello,

Ive been searching for a while a SSS as not as expensive as the klein and as not as cheap as the imagenex yellowfin. Ive heard that there is a good one in between those, marine seatronics but havent found any with that name so far.

Id be grateful if someone could suggest me some options for this, thanks.

Happy New Year 2012,
            Gery,

Happy new year to you too.

Perhaps something from my employer would suit your needs? www.cmaxsonar.com

All the best,

Hugh

Comment

Gery

IMHO Buy American when possible, it is what we need in this country considering the economic climate. The USA was the first country to design side scan sonars and are still the leaders in the world in this technology.

Comment

Edgetech 4125

Comment

New Low Cost Side Scan Sonar

They have released the new Side Scan Sonar product Data sheet sooner than expected.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Side Scan Sonar

HI Gery,

You may be interested in the Edgetech 272TD (4100) sonar fish
                    See http://www.edgetech.com/docs/4100_brochure.pdf

I have 272TD system for sale at a very reasonable price.

If you are interested contact me at [email protected]

Regards
                    Roger

Comment

Without a doubt the Edgetech 4125 is the best SS system for the money.

Geosonar

Comment

Working...
                      X