Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ground Balance Theory

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dougAEGPF
    replied
    Originally posted by mikebg View Post
    Doug is right.
    Measurements in Frequency domain showed that the Australian soil has also significant conductivity.
    Here are the copies:



    http://books.google.com.au/books?id=...page&q&f=false

    Thanks its good to know I am right sometimes! I wonder if this post will survive the current brutal censorship regime on this forum!Talk about being under the thumb of ML!!
    dougAEGPF

    Leave a comment:


  • mikebg
    replied
    Originally posted by dougAEGPF View Post
    So would I and many others! I wonder if sawmill has a copy of ELECTRIC ACTIVITY IN ORE DEPOSITS.
    BY ROGER C. WELLS
    dougAEGPF
    Doug is right.
    Measurements in Frequency domain showed that the Australian soil has also significant conductivity.
    Here are the copies:



    Leave a comment:


  • techo_bob
    replied
    Thank's Allan

    Will wait for the outcome.

    Bob..

    Leave a comment:


  • Prospector_Al
    replied
    Hi Bob,

    The detector will lose some depth. How much can only be determined empirically. But there will be no "electronic holes".

    Regards,

    Allan

    Leave a comment:


  • techo_bob
    replied
    Hi Allan

    Any ideas how this S.A.D Detecctor will perform on Australian ground

    can't wait for its release.


    Techo Bob.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Originally posted by Prospector_Al View Post
    Hi Aziz,

    Last Saturday I compared the S.A.D. (Süper Altin Dedektör) with the best available detectors in a field test.
    The S.A.D. has a 97% advantage in mineralised soil for large nuggets. The Australian Aluminium Block was one of the test targets.

    Owing to the turmoil that the release of this detector is going to cause in the metal detector market, I'm seeking legal advice to make sure that any attempt to stop the marketing of this detector will have severe adverse consequences for anyone who tries to protect their market share from legitimate competition by legal means.

    I'm not authorized to reveal any technical details other than to say that the technology is novel and does not infringe on any patents.

    The timing of the release has not been fixed. Another model of the same detector family will be released first. It will have a more modest depth advantage for large nuggets, but it will be more sensitive to medium size nuggets.

    T.T Rocks,

    Allan
    Hi Allan,

    that's great!, I'm looking forward to your efforts and progresses.
    SAD(tm) news to the competitors however. Anyway.

    Cheers,
    Aziz

    PS: Yep, T.T Rocks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Prospector_Al
    replied
    Originally posted by Aziz View Post
    Hi Allan,

    if you have something, which goes deeper on large gold, bring it on!!!
    This is, what the gold prospectors are asking for as the shallow flysh1te nuggets being already unearthed.

    Cheers,
    Aziz
    Hi Aziz,

    Last Saturday I compared the S.A.D. (Süper Altin Dedektör) with the best available detectors in a field test.
    The S.A.D. has a 97% advantage in mineralised soil for large nuggets. The Australian Aluminium Block was one of the test targets.

    Owing to the turmoil that the release of this detector is going to cause in the metal detector market, I'm seeking legal advice to make sure that any attempt to stop the marketing of this detector will have severe adverse consequences for anyone who tries to protect their market share from legitimate competition by legal means.

    I'm not authorized to reveal any technical details other than to say that the technology is novel and does not infringe on any patents.

    The timing of the release has not been fixed. Another model of the same detector family will be released first. It will have a more modest depth advantage for large nuggets, but it will be more sensitive to medium size nuggets.

    T.T Rocks,

    Allan

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Originally posted by Prospector_Al View Post
    ..
    P.S. Arrogance is of great help to an inventor. It takes a great deal of arrogance to ignore the opinions of those who believe they are experts. Were it not for a certain degree of arrogance of some innovators, status quo would be maintained forever.
    Hi Allan,

    if you have something, which goes deeper on large gold, bring it on!!!
    This is, what the gold prospectors are asking for as the shallow flysh1te nuggets being already unearthed.

    Cheers,
    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Hi all,

    I will implement more features, which will make the evidence more clearer. You must see the power of the difference between an exponential decay (e^(-t/TC)) and the magnetic relaxation induction decay (1/t^a).

    The magnetic relaxation induction decay is a natural law! Can't be patented.
    Exploiting the natural behaviour of the two functions is a math law and can't be patented too.

    DO YOU WANT THIS THREAD BECOMING THE ULTIMATE GB THREAD?
    Yes or No?

    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • dougAEGPF
    replied
    Originally posted by Prospector_Al View Post
    Hi Sawmill,

    If you have any technical data on the tests you performed on your claim I would be interested to hear about them.

    Allan
    .
    So would I and many others! I wonder if sawmill has a copy of ELECTRIC ACTIVITY IN ORE DEPOSITS.
    BY ROGER C. WELLS
    dougAEGPF

    Leave a comment:


  • Prospector_Al
    replied
    Originally posted by sawmill View Post
    Doug you are the one that is speculating,and jumping to conclusions as usual.
    The tests were done or I wouldn't have brought the subject up. Unlike you I
    don't rely on google for everything I know.

    Allan your multimeter thing only shows your arrogance ,as does your comment
    that non ferrous metals were not the problem with that ground.
    Hi Sawmill,

    My alleged personality defects are not an appropriate subject for this thread--If you have any technical data on the tests you performed on your claim I would be interested to hear about them.

    Allan

    P.S. Arrogance is of great help to an inventor. It takes a great deal of arrogance to ignore the opinions of those who believe they are experts. Were it not for a certain degree of arrogance of some innovators, status quo would be maintained forever.

    Leave a comment:


  • dougAEGPF
    replied
    Originally posted by sawmill View Post
    Doug you are the one that is speculating,and jumping to conclusions as usual.
    The tests were done or I wouldn't have brought the subject up. Unlike you I
    don't rely on google for everything I know.

    Allan your multimeter thing only shows your arrogance ,as does your comment
    that non ferrous metals were not the problem with that ground.
    What tests did you do and what did they show? Have you done any resistivity studies? Resistivity studies would give you a lot of info. As AZ has many sulphide deposits (conductive) then its quite possible that your problems are due to them! They do not appear to be due to SPM magnetite or maghaemite ie magnetic viscosity effects, so disseminated sulphides particularly those hosted in carbonate terrains would be possible candidates. Other than that you are looking at earth current effects eg telluric currents.
    dougAEGPF

    Leave a comment:


  • sawmill
    replied
    Originally posted by dougAEGPF View Post
    Do some mineralogy and geochemistry studies to find out if you have a VMS type deposit! Then do some resistivity studies to see if the undisturbed soil matrix is conductive!

    Don't speculate do the studies!
    dougAEGPF
    Doug you are the one that is speculating,and jumping to conclusions as usual.
    The tests were done or I wouldn't have brought the subject up. Unlike you I
    don't rely on google for everything I know.

    Allan your multimeter thing only shows your arrogance ,as does your comment
    that non ferrous metals were not the problem with that ground.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Anyone besides me made the numerical simulations?
    Hey guys, this is a very important task.
    The result of the analysis will lead to a better GB understanding.
    You can make it either in the frequency domain or the time domain.
    Two different sampled integrals via integrator (two different integrated windows) or low and high frequency range integrals would be sufficient to make a GB.
    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    I have implemented the functions and everything is like an open book to read.
    Would you like the thread becoming the ultimate GB thread?

    Aziz
    Last edited by Carl-NC; 03-18-2013, 03:39 PM. Reason: Remove troll reference

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X