Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Magnum on steroids!
Collapse
X
-
What is the frequency you are using? I have read this topic many times maybe someday I will build my own.
Leave a comment:
-
This is THT version and I think that is the best analog VLF machine I ever had. Ivconic was right, veeery fast and deep. Discrimination is also ok. In high sens is touchy to sticks or others obstacles but it`s not a big deal. Definitely worth to make one.
Regards
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by reiv View PostHere is how it performs with stock 10.5" coil :

Nice video thanks for sharing.
How does it compare to your IDX.
Leave a comment:
-
Very nice job
looks like a factory made MD. Have luck and find many great stuff with it! Its SMD or THT?
Leave a comment:
-
Here is how it performs with stock 10.5" coil :
Leave a comment:
-
I would like to buy those pcb complete with smd parts if you give me good prices
Leave a comment:
-
i think Ivica delete his YouTube Videos after a while so that he get not thousand of comments and questions for his Projects
can be very time stealing
Leave a comment:
-
Who repeated, tuned and uses this device? Ivconic is inactive in the subject and the video has been removed. Strangely all this .....
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Artyom View PostHey. Did you collect this device? On the board there were errors in the part of the ground balance.
This board was made from the same file Ivonic used to have his made. If there were more errors, I don't know. Ivonic said it was a working board.
I have not built one of these up to find out. I don't have the time, money or energy to waste on boards that are posted that really don't work and need fixing, when they claimed are.
The boards sell so others can play, tinker or they are going in the trash this weekend.
Leave a comment:
-
Hey. Did you collect this device? On the board there were errors in the part of the ground balance.Originally posted by SVEN1 View PostI still have boards as well for sale. I want to clear them out. Not building
Now-------5 boards for $20 plus shipping
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...iods-SMT-PCB-s
Leave a comment:
-
I still have boards as well for sale. I want to clear them out. Not building
Now-------5 boards for $20 plus shipping
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...iods-SMT-PCB-s
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by SL_UA View PostHi,
I'm interested in datasheet for optoisolator 1522.
Please, help.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: