Ha, ha, ha! I never actually do that.
They are quite restless, so I constantly threaten them with a thin stick and a small hand sprinkler with water.
But they got used to empty threats and nothing scares them anymore.
I have 11 cats and they all live with me in the house. I treat them like children.
I adopted the first five from the street. Some inhumans bring kittens to the forest and leave them there in the middle of the road!!!
They are small, not yet separated from their mother.
They forcibly pick them up and heartlessly throw them on the road, far from the inhabited place! What kind of people are they?
Without any plans, I started finding and adopting kittens.
First one "boy", a few months later two "girls", 20 days after another "boy and girl", brother and sister.
And this summer, in the month of May, one cat gave birth to 6, 5 brothers and 1 sister.
The girls are all sterilized and the oldest boy. I didn't have money for the other boys to be sterilized this fall.
They live in the house, they sleep in the house, I often wake up covered with cats, they sleep over me.
They are exceptionally clean and tidy.
But they are like little children, during the day they have a few periods of "madness" when they blow up the house!
20 days ago I cut a small rectangular hole in the wall towards the terrace, so that the "gang" would have its own "door".
I'm losing almost no heat in the room, but the gang is now free to circulate in and out at will.
Life with cats ennobles people. Now I can't imagine my life without them.
The video shows a brother and sister (colorful) playing, something like a regular daily fight.
The sister is the smallest of the 6, but she is usually the one who starts all the fights in the house!
They are extremely intelligent, they read me like an easy book! I can't scare them anymore no matter what I do.
Last night they knocked over my TV, which fell from a height straight onto the floor!
I raised electronics, boxes with parts and all sensitive things to a height. There is hardly 10% of space in the room that is inaccessible to them.
This summer, while walking in the city, I saw a woman kicking a cat from the back for no reason, without any need!??
In 1/10 of a second, I fell into a severe affective state, ran up to that woman and followed her for the next 100 meters, "showering" her with the heaviest curses and insults.
That she was male and not female; I would knock her out in the middle of the street, regardless of the consequences.
Only now, in the last 2 years of living with cats, have I begun to understand how some people (I'm afraid the majority) are at a very low level of consciousness, without an iota of compassion.
For the last 2 years, I have definitely been a very sad and disappointed person. I lost my last hope in humanity.
Because I don't see humanity in the streets. I see only suffering, selfishness, greed, callousness.
If someone is ready to separate a very small kitten from its mother while she is still nursing it... if someone is ready to kick a cat on the street for no reason when its back is turned and does not see what is in store for it... if the vast majority of people on the streets passes little kittens crying from hunger and at the same time they are completely ignored...
Unfortunately, I am a poor man, I don't have enough money even for my survival. Otherwise I would walk the streets and pick up all those little abandoned animals who are freezing and suffering from hunger and neglect.
I would bring them all home. I would make one big space as an "asylum". But unfortunately... I don't have money, I'm not able to do it.
If each of us picked up at least one kitten or a small dog from the street... the suffering on the planet would be drastically reduced.
Because whoever is not ready to help a little kitty... is even less ready to help a man in need.
Ok, you know, this all seems like an old washed-up story. I myself would look back on this post like that 2-3 years ago.
But once you get involved and get involved, once you start seeing things like this on the street and stop and think... once you adopt a little kitty and keep it at home; your whole life will change. You will start looking at everything with different eyes.
It's a common misconception to say "oh, it's just animals". Huge mistake! They are living souls, they have a soul, they have feelings and they have an unprecedentedly high level of intelligence.
Like a man in distress, lying on the street on the cold concrete, hungry and thirsty for days... such a being has suppressed intelligence because it is in dire straits.
So do animals. But once you bring it home, feed it, warm it, bathe it, show it attention and love, after a few days you start to clearly see a very high level of intelligence, you see clear thinking, decision-making and the understanding of everything that surrounds that animal.
I could write about this for days, no need. This does not fit the forum topic. For 2 years I have had a heavy sadness in my soul.
I'm trying to talk to people about this. People are superficial. They listen to me purely for the sake of "decency". But I see a slight suspicion in their eyes. I see they think I'm a fool.
I am convinced that until the majority of the planet starts thinking about this; the planet will not get better. After all... lately we see where our "intelligence" and our "human" understanding of the world has brought us and is leading us.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Magnum on steroids!
Collapse
X
-
Don't hit the cat, it's just being a cat.
There's no point in punishing cats because they don't understand why you're being nasty to them.
Just accept what they are.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
-
Whoops! Not sure where or how I got into another posting area. Sorry! I just now noticed I was out of my other posting area and into this one....
MELBETA
Leave a comment:
-
Very interesting... I use the 8" coil preferably myself, not into the 12" coils, move the 8" coil very intricantly, small distances, use an audio enhancement unit, dig up as deep as around 10 to 12" down into the ground, too old to digOriginally posted by pechkata View Post
TX1= 35 turns of 0.50
TX2= 5 turn of 0.50
RX= 100 turns of 0.28
- OK
deeper then that, Have problems getting down on my knees you see, then have problems getting back up to standing position, so I detect differently from all others in this forum. The age of my body forces me into my own
digging methods you see. I am 90+ years old you see. Most of my finds from the past were when I was far younger to go out detecting. Today I stay mostly in my own acreage detecting. I live on a piece that was part of an 1860s
ranch that is still located next to my own piece of that former ranch you see... I am going to stick a photo of two WILD BOBCATS, who live close to my house somewhere, they keep coming to my land, as my land has lots of wild rabbits, both Cottontail rabbits and the Jack rabbits kinds, and the Bobcats like to catch them and eat them. I also have Weasels, Skunks, Badgers, Mountain Lions, Bears, Elk, and White Tailed Deer that come onto my place from the higher mountain areas above my property. Here is a photo of the two Bobcats that come each spring and summer to my land... Notice the SHORT TAILS, these are NOT housecats, but are wild BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!! They are larger then ordinary housecats, and come fairly often to my land.....They are not afraid of me and appear to like me!!!!! Right now in this photo they are in the area where the rabbits dug their own house tunnels into the side of the valley area...Notice the tall wild grass that makes it an ideal hiding and stalking area........
MELBETA
- Likes 4
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Ruben2000 View PostHello friends!!
I made the 12 inch double D coils with the following measurements.
TX1= 36 turns of 0.45 (25AWG), 742uH, 2.9Ohm.
TX2= 1 turn of 0.45(25AWG).
RX= 92 turns of 0.25(30AWG), 5.471mH, 22.6Ohm.
TX1= 35 turns of 0.50
TX2= 5 turn of 0.50
RX= 100 turns of 0.28
- OKAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Riss, sorry, it's my private project that I do for myself, not for the public, in my spare time. I got an original coil at a second hand for a ridiculous price, so I tried to create an electronic part for it according to a proven wiring diagram. currently there is a converted oscillator from tesoro cibola to 14khz
Leave a comment:
-
This is not a project, this is a copy-paste. at least try to synthesize another VCO circuit - without an optocoupler. change something - this primitive scheme has too much ground noise. 18 khz is too high a frequency for the requirements of our region - you can go down to 13-14 khz without any problem. I have seen garage versions which in air tests are top of the tops, but on the ground they are a complete travesty . the probe is made in montana - are you from that region?
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
-
The design of the coil was very beautiful thanks for sharing great photos Ruben2000.
Leave a comment:
-
Hello friends!
Here I share some photos of my 12" double D coil.
I made the entire contour of the motor rewind mica sensor and sealed it with hot silicone. I made the ears out of PVC. I used prepared resin and only had to add a few drops of catalyst to make it harden.
I hope the photos help someone who wants to do the same.
Leave a comment:
-
Does anyone know the location, chip and pin numbers for the connection points X+Y for VDI indicator on the goldmask/Magnum?
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: