Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnum on steroids!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruben2000 View Post
    Since no one has answered my question, I'm posting some files here, maybe it will help someone.
    I made that one too, it is alright, working.
    I think i posted video of it somewhere in the beginning of this topic.
    Go for it, it must work.
    When it comes to the coil; as with any other diy coil: you will have to do it right.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruben2000 View Post
    Hello friends!!!
    I would like to ask you a question.
    I am assembling MAGNUM TH, could you confirm if I can use these replacements.
    3FW=BC557
    1GW=BC547
    BL=BD139
    AL=BD140


    I would greatly appreciate your response.
    Sorry for missing this one, I somehow overlooked it.
    Yes you can.
    Use if you have BC327/40 and BC337/40 too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Since no one has answered my question, I'm posting some files here, maybe it will help someone.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    I thank our friend Ivconic in advance for his great contribution to the construction of this project and all those who supported.
    I have read the whole thread and it is a great project very complete.
    I can only build it in DIP.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Hello friends!!!
    I would like to ask you a question.
    I am assembling MAGNUM TH, could you confirm if I can use these replacements.
    3FW=BC557
    1GW=BC547
    BL=BD139
    AL=BD140


    I would greatly appreciate your response.

    Leave a comment:


  • reiv
    replied
    Thanks to Vlaser, problem solved. If someone has similar sympthoms reason was - zener D1, she was new and checked her for short, but i guess not proper opens.

    Leave a comment:


  • reiv
    replied
    Hi, please help me. I'm reaping of all my hairs beacuse of this circut. Maybe someone can answer how does it possible to not working discrimonation in one tone mode ?? If I switch to 2 tone mode all works fine, foil is discriminating if turnbthe nob etc. But in one tone mode beeps the same at any kind of metal, no reaction at disc. pot. I tried to switch 358, 393, 4053, zener and 4148. Even if I desolder 3v3 zener, 4148,1m5 behind comparator 393 it beebs at metal with no discr. I don't understand this circut.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    50k

    Leave a comment:


  • Andre
    replied
    Dear Ivconic,

    The value of R87 is missing.

    Leave a comment:


  • reiv
    replied
    I set this trimmer at the middle as You suggested at the other site (forum.cxem.net) In one tone mode discriminatoon don't work also. Coil was checked in other PCB and works fine

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    there is also a trimmer for the tonality, maybe he removed the low tone altogether

    Leave a comment:


  • reiv
    replied
    I know wich way to turn potentiometer, but the problem is discrimination don`t work even at "10" all metals has high tone. BG works fine ferrit is eliminated.

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    from "0" to the right and adjust the discrimination potentiometer

    Leave a comment:


  • reiv
    replied
    Nikko10 I have a question if You don`t mind. In this PCB ver.1 wich have You posted earlier there is more errors? Besides of BG, Volume pots and label 10nF ? I have major problem with discrimination- don`t work at all... All signals phase shifter works, but it don`t discriminate any metals.

    Leave a comment:


  • zakari
    replied
    hi all
    i gonna to make this detector
    which pcb and lay out file is correct?
    best regard
    zakari

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X