Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Magnum on steroids!
Collapse
X
-
Corrected PCB's arrived today. Hopefully next week I will get to work on one.
Leave a comment:
-
I already placed an order with ELECROW using Ivonics latest files he sent to China. Giving it one more shot.
Leave a comment:
-
Ivconic,
However error Layers PCB is yours. I think you owe Sven least one true board as compensation.
Leave a comment:
-
Yes those are probably empty fies, generated by SL exporter.
When i exported; i marked all the fields respectively and exported all possible layers, even the ones which are not used.
I don't know why is this gerber related thing so confusing? Things are very simple actually.
In Sprint Layout when you draw your pcb, it is not really important to "obey the rules" at all , in case you intend to export draw in gerber format later.
Because you will export each layer separately. So, drawing on a layer will always remain the same.
You only need to pay attention on whether to export it mirrored or not.
If you picked the "wrong" colors in SL for layers; later on you will need only to mirror those when exporting and that's all.
Also you can rename gerber files if needed.
When contacting with Elcrow, they returned me back files to correct them and fix the clearance only.
But it was never a confusion about layers though.
They knew which layer goes to top and which one goes to bottom, even without me pointing on that.
You can always import gerber files back to SL to check them.
I admit; i did a sloppy work when i haven't payed attention on the "rules" in SL.
I use SL because of the ease and simplicity, but later on those draws must be converted to gerber if plan is to manufacture them by professionals.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: