Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnum on steroids!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • chevesne
    replied
    http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...679#post219679 ?

    Leave a comment:


  • gaby_sult
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    TH version works just nice.
    I never made list of components.
    But schematic is correct source, walk through it and make BOM list.
    I think it should be option in ExpressSch... let me see...

    It's ok ...
    I think we were not understood correctly
    I requested a PCB .lay for component TH, but not in version SMD components

    Thanks anyway ...greetings.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Yup!
    Here is how:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	exp_bom.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	347580
    and here is list:

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by gaby_sult View Post
    I greet you all ... is someone can help me with TH version PCB .lay , because in SMD version it is hard to find components.
    TH version works just nice.
    I never made list of components.
    But schematic is correct source, walk through it and make BOM list.
    I think it should be option in ExpressSch... let me see...

    Leave a comment:


  • gaby_sult
    replied
    I greet you all ... is someone can help me with TH version PCB .lay , because in SMD version it is hard to find components.

    Leave a comment:


  • scs
    replied
    This "Magnum" is bad to the bad...

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by scs View Post
    Good idea.When began to sell PCB will show documentation.
    We have to be baptized, pray on God and hope this to happen!

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post

    Detector i presented here is probably the very best I/B VLF diy project ever posted in public,
    .
    I wonder what is true story behind Magnum?

    Par example: are there any relationship between reputed Magnum 420 (Compass) and Magnum here?

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Detector i presented here is probably the very best I/B VLF diy project ever posted in public, at least i don't recall neither one not even close to it.
    I made several copies, i worked with them outdoor under real conditions, it is proven as very good.
    And those are facts.
    Everything else claimed here by various "experts" is just huge pile of usual forum rubbish.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by scs View Post

    When began to sell PCB will show documentation.
    If you offer complete kit too (as option, besides PCB solely), even better.

    Leave a comment:


  • scs
    replied
    Good idea.When began to sell PCB will show documentation.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by scs View Post
    Some people here do business with PC boards...
    True, but they do not hide schematic and design specification. They share all knowledge with other members.
    In such case additional help to builders with professional made PC board is more than welcome.

    You are excellent MD designer and give us in past some decent schematic design.
    This is not forgotten and is worth eternal thanks.

    If you now decide to go to pure business out of your knowledge, this is nothing bad.
    It is your decision, hope with successful and happy end.
    But for pure business approach special part of forum exist, named Buy-Sell-Trade.

    Leave a comment:


  • scs
    replied
    Some people here do business with PC boards... you can't do better working detector.Click image for larger version

Name:	money.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	228.6 KB
ID:	347578

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by WM6 View Post
    OK.

    What sort of detector is this: something based on Magnum, new
    hybrid technology, multi-frequency or something else?

    Otherwise, this is thread of home-brew Magnum design (public open project, open schematic).
    If you "search a producer", then post your offer in Buy-Sell-Trade part of this forum, not here.


    Thanks WM6!
    Some people will never learn
    ...

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by scs View Post
    The scheme is my.I search producer.
    OK.

    What sort of detector is this: something based on Magnum, new
    hybrid technology, multi-frequency or something else?

    Otherwise, this is thread of home-brew Magnum design (public open project, open schematic).
    If you "search a producer", then post your offer in Buy-Sell-Trade part of this forum, not here.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X