Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnum on steroids!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • reiv
    replied
    Thank You Qiaozhi for Your good suggestions. Finally Solved-bad potentiometer, when I check it on multimeter it appers to be good in both ways.. maybe some bad connections inside. Wow it was hard battle. Thanks again and Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by reiv View Post
    Thank You for answer. But if i swap ("1" and "3") ground with -5v of the potentiometer i get no control volume at all. That is why I don't understand this.
    I don't know this detector, but I've looked at the schematic.

    Firstly I would check that the pot is actually connected between 0V and -5V, and that one end is not floating.
    Secondly I would check that Q2 is a PNP transistor, and it is inserted correctly, bearing in mind that the same transistor can sometimes have different pinouts.
    Also, try disconnecting the wire to the centre pin of the volume control (R26), and measure that the voltage at that pin can be adjusted from 0V to -5V. That will confirm the pot is OK.

    Leave a comment:


  • reiv
    replied
    Thank You for answer. But if i swap ("1" and "3") ground with -5v of the potentiometer i get no control volume at all. That is why I don't understand this.

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    swap the edge of the potentiometer output

    Leave a comment:


  • reiv
    replied
    Has enyone knows how to fix error in PCB posted earlier. The problem is with sound volume, potentiometer works in oposit way at "10" is quiet, at "0" is loudest. Switching cables makes no regulation at all. I`m a bit confiused
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sound.png
Views:	1
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	359538

    Leave a comment:


  • reiv
    replied
    Has enyone tries to connect a coil from different/commercial md ? Maybe some has similar coil data.

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    звук маска.rarNow I put this sound on the Mask.
    No drawdown in current consumption, no self-excitation, well, almost no

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Old video, just testing Odysee:

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    No problems NOW !!!! Nikko, But My email is [email protected]


    Click image for larger version

Name:	its ok now..JPG
Views:	1
Size:	603.4 KB
ID:	357517

    Everything is ok with Sprint and pcb now. Now i'm just trying to find correct and final schematic for Dual Frequency Golden Mask 8 and 18 khz

    Thank-You very much Nikko .

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    I will not understand in what problem???you can not open the file of LAY??? Write to me on my electronic address and I will send to you LAY 6.0.
    [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Thank-You Everyone.

    All the files .lay files are working on Sprint Layout 6.0 !!! Sprint 5.0 was not working on Windows 10, LOL !!! Sprint 5.0 was 32 bit maybe ?

    Best Wishes to Everyone ..............Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    Winrar .For me windows 10 is too set and all works perfectly
    Setting of stabilizator on a pay-Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191111_200414.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	357506

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Is that 7 Zip or RAR file ??
    Can not open file , LOL . 7zip or Winrar ???

    Thank-you Nikko for your help. The best things in Life are always the hardest to get done, my computer windows 10 is never working right , good old microsoft !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    Golden Mask 4 DIP FINAL.rarHere is the board in the DIP, stabilizer circuit, if you need to replace the L7805

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	GMmagma pcb.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	907.9 KB
ID:	357504

    Anyone have this in sprint layout or .sch or .pcb

    I got error and could not open in my sprint 5.0 . Maybe I need 6.0 ?

    I do not want smt . I want through hole. Easier for my eyes and i solder better when I can see !!! LOL

    Thank-You

    Eugene

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X