Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnum on steroids!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • reiv
    replied
    8 or 18kHz selectng by switch

    Leave a comment:


  • Nandor
    replied
    What is the frequency you are using? I have read this topic many times maybe someday I will build my own.

    Leave a comment:


  • reiv
    replied
    This is THT version and I think that is the best analog VLF machine I ever had. Ivconic was right, veeery fast and deep. Discrimination is also ok. In high sens is touchy to sticks or others obstacles but it`s not a big deal. Definitely worth to make one.
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied

    Nice video thanks for sharing.


    How does it compare to your IDX.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nandor
    replied
    Very nice job looks like a factory made MD. Have luck and find many great stuff with it! Its SMD or THT?

    Leave a comment:


  • reiv
    replied
    Here is how it performs with stock 10.5" coil :

    Leave a comment:


  • kaligula
    replied
    I would like to buy those pcb complete with smd parts if you give me good prices

    Leave a comment:


  • bandito
    replied
    Someone doing this project is worth the time wasting

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    i think Ivica delete his YouTube Videos after a while so that he get not thousand of comments and questions for his Projects
    can be very time stealing

    Leave a comment:


  • Artyom
    replied
    Who repeated, tuned and uses this device? Ivconic is inactive in the subject and the video has been removed. Strangely all this .....

    Leave a comment:


  • SVEN1
    replied
    Originally posted by Artyom View Post
    Hey. Did you collect this device? On the board there were errors in the part of the ground balance.

    This board was made from the same file Ivonic used to have his made. If there were more errors, I don't know. Ivonic said it was a working board.
    I have not built one of these up to find out. I don't have the time, money or energy to waste on boards that are posted that really don't work and need fixing, when they claimed are.
    The boards sell so others can play, tinker or they are going in the trash this weekend.

    Leave a comment:


  • Artyom
    replied
    Originally posted by SVEN1 View Post
    I still have boards as well for sale. I want to clear them out. Not building
    Now-------5 boards for $20 plus shipping


    http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...iods-SMT-PCB-s
    Hey. Did you collect this device? On the board there were errors in the part of the ground balance.

    Leave a comment:


  • SVEN1
    replied
    I still have boards as well for sale. I want to clear them out. Not building
    Now-------5 boards for $20 plus shipping


    http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...iods-SMT-PCB-s

    Leave a comment:


  • bandito
    replied
    I have boards.15$+free shippingClick image for larger version

Name:	18290122_1512230715473938_284728295_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	325.6 KB
ID:	348506
    Click image for larger version

Name:	18297133_1512230675473942_1221371823_o (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	327.7 KB
ID:	348507

    Leave a comment:


  • Jakson30
    replied
    Originally posted by SL_UA View Post
    Hi,

    I'm interested in datasheet for optoisolator 1522.

    Please, help.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X