If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Yes i made few devices so far. Right at this moment i am in a middle of making another one.
I went outdoor several times with the device. It is performing alright.
It is tough for me to judge and be objective, ever since i got the Deus; every other I/B detector looks pretty funny to me.
But i would say that this is quite decent detector.
If you put GEB command on front panel; you will be able to adjust it quite right on hotrocks and minerals.
It is the Disc which can be improved a bit, GEB is working just fine.
Depths are relative... as at any other model. Depths are depending on type of soil, moisture, outer weather conditions etc.
The very same story as with any other model in that range. Decent. Correct. Usable.
2-tone feature is advantage. Works pretty nice.
If im right, shield is connected after feedback turn on TX...
No it is the opposite, shield is connected at start of TX windings.
Though i would like also to experiment with shield connected to start at RX too, maybe later.
It is not exact "feedback" turn.
It is just extension turn on TX, 1 turn (on present coil size) continuing after the ending turn of TX.
You showed factory sensor connection with 5-pin connector. If the sensor to make and use the connector on the 4th contact, whether a connection is possible by connecting the collector Q7 and C37?
You showed factory sensor connection with 5-pin connector. If the sensor to make and use the connector on the 4th contact, whether a connection is possible by connecting the collector Q7 and C37?
Tell me, what kind of probe are you using? The size, number of turns and wire diameter?
It is the same coil as on video i posted earlier on this topic.
I tried to make closest copy of original Golden Mask coil:
TX= ~0.7mH, 2.9 ohms + one more turn for 5th pin on connector, wire 0.45mm
RX= ~6mH, 24.5 ohms, wire 0.25mm Don't exactly remember number of turns, usually i make more turns and than by measuring inductance i lower the number of turns until i get closest to desired inductance.
That's why i never try to remember exact number of turns.
... I guess the closest you can get is to see this my Corel file.
I scanned part of original coil (since my scanner is A4) best as it could fit, to get as closest to original dimensions and shape. I am using Corel 9 for long period, kinda used much on it. So you'll have to have Corel 9 to be able to open this file.
Yes i made few devices so far. Right at this moment i am in a middle of making another one.
I went outdoor several times with the device. It is performing alright.
It is tough for me to judge and be objective, ever since i got the Deus; every other I/B detector looks pretty funny to me.
But i would say that this is quite decent detector.
If you put GEB command on front panel; you will be able to adjust it quite right on hotrocks and minerals.
It is the Disc which can be improved a bit, GEB is working just fine.
Depths are relative... as at any other model. Depths are depending on type of soil, moisture, outer weather conditions etc.
The very same story as with any other model in that range. Decent. Correct. Usable.
2-tone feature is advantage. Works pretty nice.
Tell me, what kind of probe are you using? The size, number of turns and wire diameter?
Hi, Ivconic. have you had the device work in the ground? how to behave, what depth, what kind of reaction on the hot stones, etc. Thank you.
Yes i made few devices so far. Right at this moment i am in a middle of making another one.
I went outdoor several times with the device. It is performing alright.
It is tough for me to judge and be objective, ever since i got the Deus; every other I/B detector looks pretty funny to me.
But i would say that this is quite decent detector.
If you put GEB command on front panel; you will be able to adjust it quite right on hotrocks and minerals.
It is the Disc which can be improved a bit, GEB is working just fine.
Depths are relative... as at any other model. Depths are depending on type of soil, moisture, outer weather conditions etc.
The very same story as with any other model in that range. Decent. Correct. Usable.
2-tone feature is advantage. Works pretty nice.
If your lucky enough to have a 3-D printer you could make one.
I will probably end up up making one using epoxy and fiberglass cloth. Like I did once before.
Think I have something around here I can use as a mold.
[ATTACH]37757[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]37758[/ATTACH]
Interesting, same thing i tried with car bumper's, but in my case it was polyester resin, not epoxy.
Leave a comment: