Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am from China,please help me select a project of this site,thanks!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am from China,please help me select a project of this site,thanks!

    Hi,everybody
    I am from China, I find this site from Google today, It is very good. I want to build a metal detector,but I don't know which one is best,please help me select a project of this site,thanks!


    任旭鹏
    2006.7.26

  • #2
    You will need asian fonts loaded to read this.

    Originally posted by 任旭鹏
    Hi,everybody
    I am from China, I find this site from Google today, It is very good. I want to build a metal detector,but I don't know which one is best,please help me select a project of this site,thanks!


    任旭鹏
    2006.7.26



    任旭鹏, 您好!



    我是英国人,可是我会说一点普通话。
    你想建什么种探测器?
    IB, PI 还是两个盒子?

    乔治

    Comment


    • #3
      guys, you are here at english field. so please be selecteable for People.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kt315
        guys, you are here at english field. so please be selecteable for People.
        Hi KT315,

        Sorry - I forgot to mention, you must also be able to read Chinese as well as having the correct fonts loaded.

        To translate -> I was asking 任旭鹏 which detector he is interested in building? An IB, PI or 2-box?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Qiaozhi
          任旭鹏, 您好!




          我是英国人,可是我会说一点普通话。
          你想建什么种探测器?
          IB, PI 还是两个盒子?

          乔治

          乔治:


          你好,你的中文非常好,谢谢你的回复,我不太清楚 IB,PI 和两个盒子的金属探测器哪一个更好,我希望做一个探测深度深一点的,那三种都可以,请帮我选择一个,我的英 语不好,见谅,谢谢!!


          任旭鹏

          George:

          Hello, your Chinese is very good, thank you for your reply, I do not really know the IB, PI and two box metal detector which one is best, I hope build a metal detector, it's can find depth is best, IB, PI and two box which all go, please choose a for me, thank you, my English is poor, forgive me, thank you!!


          RenXuPeng

          Comment


          • #6
            任旭鹏,您好!


            哪里那里!我的中文说的不好。
            我觉得你先应该建
            IB 探测器,可是如果你不用 "discrimination",PI 是很好。
            你看看 Carl 的 Hammerhead。
            你可以也试试Bandido。


            Hi RenXuPeng!

            It is probably easier for you to build an I.B. detector first, but if you do not need discrimination then a P.I. would be very good.

            In the Projects page there are some I.B.examples. Maybe either the ETI1500 or ETI549 would be a good starting point. If you would like to build a clone of a commercial detector, then try the Tesoro Bandido. There is a special forum for this detector.

            As far as a P.I. design is concerned, then Carl's Hammerhead is well respected.




            乔治



            Comment


            • #7
              乔治:


              你好,我做了一个EE Treasure Hunter 的PI的金属探测器,正在调试,谢谢你的帮助!!


              任旭鹏

              George:

              Hello, I did the PI metal detector of EE Treasure Hunter, just adjust to try.Thank you for your help!!


              RenXuPeng

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 任旭鹏
                乔治:


                你好,我做了一个EE Treasure Hunter 的PI的金属探测器,正在调试,谢谢你的帮助!!


                任旭鹏

                George:

                Hello, I did the PI metal detector of EE Treasure Hunter, just adjust to try.Thank you for your help!!


                RenXuPeng



                任旭鹏,
                您好!


                不客气。祝你好运气!

                Don't mention it. Good luck!


                乔治

                Comment


                • #9
                  To 任旭鹏:你的"EE Treasure Hunter PI的金属探测器"建的怎么样了?你是哪个省的?我是中国人.
                  How about EE Treasure Hunter PI detector? Where are you from?
                  Thanks 乔治!你真乐于助人!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    谢谢大家关心,它已经能工作了。谢谢!

                    Everyone,thanks! It worked, but the PCB has some mistakes, you can find in this forum.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X