Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share out your archive here

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    all files on Pulse Star for wtrk http://depositfiles.com/files/sjckkz4yz

    Leave a comment:


  • daihatsu
    replied
    Hello Sir Carlos, you bring the Poland p.i I think its all pretty much the same as proscan..thank you.Sir...

    Leave a comment:


  • Carlos
    replied
    ?????????

    Leave a comment:


  • daihatsu
    replied
    Hi..i think that Poland site it is sandbank anyway I just found that with some mods, Carlos is right. Still i help me with the links above which is not working anymore

    Leave a comment:


  • daihatsu
    replied
    I see.. thanks for reply, i still wanted to know What's in phazitron, kt315 pls look at my email.. btw There are post by Carlos, came up with sandbank his pcb version/ Poland site title, which schematic does he use on his pcb? If you can please putting here also,,,,,,sorry lots request

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Kostin did only commercial projects. all his schematics on firm detectors
    i did spead in due folders. georadar. he began it with good principle story but did not give practical schema. this project was
    not ended because he passes away.

    Leave a comment:


  • daihatsu
    replied
    This is amazing!! I miss something here, though I just beginner play around squirrelPI...there are some of the links not working, kt315 please help put again Kostin files since I need to learn so many.thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Fabian
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    thank you very much Fabian.
    Hi Kt315. I made a mistake and sent the same files that you had in your folder. These are the good ones:

    The difference lies in the two 100k resistances in the legs 6 and 7 of LM392.

    Sorry again for the mistake.

    On the other hand, can anyone tell me how to delete images from the forum attachments?

    Regards,

    Fabián
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    thank you very much Fabian.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fabian
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    all files on Tesoro 64mb http://dfiles.eu/files/iubwriwbw
    Hi KT315. The schematics that you have in the "Diablo II Gold Demon" folder are not the final ones, still have little mistakes. Here are the good ones

    Tesoro DIABLOII.pdf

    Tesoro DIABLO.pdf

    Regards,

    Fabián

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    all files uploaded on King Cobra again. 130MB http://dfiles.ru/files/1936j903h

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    all files on TM-808. 17MB. http://depositfiles.com/files/bnc90fi6y
    Hi kt315
    Thanks for your archives , but TM808 removed .
    Can you upload again ?
    Regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    No need for PM, other members are interested in stick solution price too (currently I have CD library collection from KT315)

    Leave a comment:


  • CAS
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    your price? (shipping + memory stick)
    Are you able to buy memory sticks locally or would you prefer me to send you one? If you are able to get one locally, pm me your details (preferably Paypal or similar) and the amount and I can transfer some $ and send you my address details.

    Thanks
    Pat

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Thank-You for the Fisher Download !!

    Best Regards.............Eugene

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X