Hello KT315,
You're right. When someone gets something for free, many people don't appreciate it and always demand more. Yet, you've spent many years collecting all sorts of information about metal detectors and making it available to people free of charge. I've used your archive repeatedly for research purposes. Your archive, and this geotech forum in general, is a thousand times better than searching on Google. Most of the time, you can only find the information you're looking for here in your archive, especially older information. It's simply a superb knowledge database. I personal appreciate your efforts and your database. Thank you for that.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Share out your archive here
Collapse
X
-
Hello friend, do you have any metal detector schematics? If you don't mind, please send me some files to study. I'm always here on the site, but I'd like to see more.
Thanks in advance.
Hello
No more free files from me. ХАЛЯВА ЗАКОНЧИЛАСЬ. People are so crazy they get 7GB of data FOR FREE and then they demand to send GERBER files and schematics. while my email is NOT resin for a correspondence and consultations.
now just on DVD-ROMs, you pay and I write and send. Gold Rule is - if you get something free you do not appreciate it.Last edited by kt315; 12-21-2025, 03:49 PM.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi KT315,
You are doing an excellent job and I fully appreciate the effort you put into it. Thank you for everything you do, wishing you good health and good luck.
It is true that sometimes we are a little hasty and do not do everything in the best way, but don't you be angry for these trifles and bul...ts.
Thank you once again.
Leave a comment:
-
Guys
i say again. BE PATIENCE! WAIT! NO please multiple clicks! i will see you request anyway, i share HANDY, IT IS NOT AUTOMATICAL sharing -!!!
Leave a comment:
-
guys
i do not understand why you always choise the option EDITOR? do you want to add files in the Archive? if you choice EDITOR you can delete the file, every intruder can add malware, porno, links on sites with viruses etc.
Leave a comment:
-
Sent.Originally posted by roshik View PostThank you for your helpful advice
Can anyone from the forum help me with this issue.
I just want all files related to pulse starll and pulse starll pro.
daluka please help me.
My gmail:[email protected]
best regards
lp
Leave a comment:
-
Thank you for your helpful advice
Can anyone from the forum help me with this issue.
I just want all files related to pulse starll and pulse starll pro.
daluka please help me.
My gmail:[email protected]
best regards
Leave a comment:
-
look at the red text at screenshot. i can NOT still load the files. ask somebody, some geotecher, to share you just you need via his google disc.Originally posted by roshik View Post
thank you kt315
The size of the file is very large, about 14 GB, I am worried that I will download it, but the information I want is not in it.
I want the Pulse Starll metal detector information, is the file that you uploaded Pulse Starll or another version?
Leave a comment:
-
thank you kt315Originally posted by kt315 View Postload whole archive and delete that you do not need https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oPb...usp=drive_link
pleasure
The size of the file is very large, about 14 GB, I am worried that I will download it, but the information I want is not in it.
I want the Pulse Starll metal detector information, is the file that you uploaded Pulse Starll or another version?
Leave a comment:
-
load whole archive and delete that you do not need https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oPb...usp=drive_link
pleasure
Leave a comment:
-
Hi kt135Originally posted by kt315 View Postall files on Pulse Star for wtrk http://depositfiles.com/files/sjckkz4yz
all file the pulse star were deleted,please send again.
best regards.
Leave a comment:
-
load whole Archive then delete what you do not need leaving just Lorentz folder https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pNU...usp=drive_link
Leave a comment:
-
Friend, please mail it to me [email protected]Originally posted by kt315 View PostLorenz Pulse 5 http://dfiles.eu/files/j715z4uhe
Leave a comment:
-
Hi,
I think there is no problem.... a "preview of the file" never worked before because the file is too big and has too many sub directories. A preview simply times out. Just download the file.
The file works for sure. I download the file before and it is a great source of information's. Thanks...
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: