Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Share out your archive here
Collapse
X
-
Hello Sir Carlos, you bring the Poland p.i I think its all pretty much the same as proscan..thank you.Sir...
Leave a comment:
-
Hi..i think that Poland site it is sandbank anyway I just found that with some mods, Carlos is right. Still i help me with the links above which is not working anymore
Leave a comment:
-
I see.. thanks for reply, i still wanted to know What's in phazitron, kt315 pls look at my email.. btw There are post by Carlos, came up with sandbank his pcb version/ Poland site title, which schematic does he use on his pcb? If you can please putting here also,,,,,,sorry lots request
Leave a comment:
-
Kostin did only commercial projects. all his schematics on firm detectors
i did spead in due folders. georadar. he began it with good principle story but did not give practical schema. this project was
not ended because he passes away.
Leave a comment:
-
This is amazing!! I miss something here, though I just beginner play around squirrelPI...there are some of the links not working, kt315 please help put again Kostin files since I need to learn so many.thanks
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Kt315. I made a mistake and sent the same files that you had in your folder. These are the good ones:Originally posted by kt315 View Postthank you very much Fabian.
The difference lies in the two 100k resistances in the legs 6 and 7 of LM392.
Sorry again for the mistake.
On the other hand, can anyone tell me how to delete images from the forum attachments?
Regards,
Fabián
Leave a comment:
-
Hi KT315. The schematics that you have in the "Diablo II Gold Demon" folder are not the final ones, still have little mistakes. Here are the good onesOriginally posted by kt315 View Postall files on Tesoro 64mb http://dfiles.eu/files/iubwriwbw
Tesoro DIABLOII.pdf
Tesoro DIABLO.pdf
Regards,
Fabián
Leave a comment:
-
-
Hi kt315Originally posted by kt315 View Postall files on TM-808. 17MB. http://depositfiles.com/files/bnc90fi6y

Thanks for your archives , but TM808 removed .
Can you upload again ?
Regards.
Leave a comment:
-
No need for PM, other members are interested in stick solution price too (currently I have CD library collection from KT315)
Leave a comment:
-
Are you able to buy memory sticks locally or would you prefer me to send you one? If you are able to get one locally, pm me your details (preferably Paypal or similar) and the amount and I can transfer some $ and send you my address details.Originally posted by kt315 View Postyour price? (shipping + memory stick)
Thanks
Pat
Leave a comment:
-
Thank-You for the Fisher Download !!
Best Regards.............Eugene
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: