Originally posted by CAS
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Share out your archive here
Collapse
X
-
kt315 - what would you charge to send out a memory stick with the file archives on it that you are prepared to share?
Leave a comment:
-
please more info from you. NO one-sided information. only the EXCHANGE.
Ivan Kostin has dead. his HD with archive is un-accessable for us.
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks a lot for sure people will be useful to the recess of knowledge.
From what I can see not everything is in central archive.
Do you have a html page with descriptions + scheme of:
Garrett ACE 150, 250
Fisher F70, F75
Fisher 1266
Minelab X-Terra
White's QXT
White's DFX
White's Spectra V3i
Just out of curiosity, what happened to the author of this site?
thanked
Leave a comment:
-
I say you again - I have TONS of pics, texts, schematics. I have ALL the archives and the articles you could be a guru like Kostin from now.
phazitron of Kostin from DELETED HIS SITES.
Leave a comment:
-
Hello im have a qestion to KT315.
Do you hav a copy archiwes or articules of this side ? (http://ww1.phazitron.com/)
Is wery god site but is break :/
There were descriptions of many detectors as well as described the theory and operation of the VLF detectors analog and digital based on concrete examples.
I saw in your archives, you have a few schemes with a description of the source page.
It would be cool if it was manageable recover whole content of this page (the theory of descriptions and diagrams)
Regards and thanks for your reply.
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
for what? Andy site is open for everybody and you can take all files you need. http://fandy.hut2.ru/Chance.htmOriginally posted by mohandes View Posthi kt315
can you put here last version of chance pi?
regards
all depressive activity on chance you can find here in this thread http://www.md4u.ru/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3033
no wishing to repeat what was repeated thousands times.
Leave a comment:
-
hi
i dont know name of this.
regards
this link:
or
http://upload7.ir/download/54b674da53d4c/new.zip
Leave a comment:
-
please do not spam in this thread I ASK YOU. open PD thread and ask there.
this bulgarin did not wish to share out HEX. he gave only DEMO. DEMO with NOT dics. absoliutely
not reason to do difficult PI without original soft. this is THE CAUSE WHY
I did DELTA PULSE.
if you think PD is better do it and demostrate us. I am not the demonstator to do the things I see around.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: