Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share out your archive here

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    new schematic. White's QXT. enjoy!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • nejdet
    replied
    Thanks KT315

    Leave a comment:


  • satdaveuk
    replied
    Quattro coil

    Hi
    I know your a busy person KT
    Ive been trying to source out the spec for the 10x8" SEF coil that fits the Minelab Quattro but to no a vale.
    The SEF coils work well here on are soils but very exspensive, like to have a go at making one
    Do you know by chance the induction resistance etc of such a coil? , or even the spec of the standard 10" would be helpful.
    The thing is I have the standard 10" here but ive been led to believe from the powers above theres components in them, so I dont think measuring it would help me much, unless you have other thoughts on it.
    Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Dave

    Leave a comment:


  • satdaveuk
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    all archive on
    DELTA PULSE/SNIFFER SR-71, 45 MB

    LOAD http://depositfiles.com/files/6c3wjtbef
    Thanks KT315 soon as i finshed the tslgl, im going to make this one
    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Morgan
    replied
    DELTA PULSE

    Originally posted by Fred View Post
    Thanks 2n2222 ! ...errr..BC548...i mean, KT315 !

    Price for Delta Pulse in Kelyco $3900 Dollar !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Thanks 2n2222 ! ...errr..BC548...i mean, KT315 !

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    all archive on
    DELTA PULSE/SNIFFER SR-71, 45 MB

    LOAD http://depositfiles.com/files/6c3wjtbef

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Hello, I am new to the forum I can not put the post on the forum I'm looking for a pattern that I can not find, and a whites 6000 pro xl ... without the Shema can not repair it if you could help me thank you I'll leave my email [deleted for privacy]
    [deleted for privacy]
    Trascrizione fonetica


    Dizionario - Visualizza dizionario dettagliato
    1. avverbio
      1. there
    2. pronome
      1. us
      2. it
      3. ourselves
    ALL ARCHIVE ON WHITE'S HAS BEEN DEPOSITED! the link is above in my post if there is not a shematic you are looking for this is you will find not it anywhere. I have ONLY that I have.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    all archive on PD3200

    LOAD http://depositfiles.com/files/a0553eobj

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    PD3200

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by deleted for privacy
    the disc for analog to digital at microcontroller bascom and c application note adress ?
    I do not understand what you write. there was ONLY DEMO HEX CODE. DEMO is 'without Discrimination'. please do not ask me about PD3200, because it is BULGARIAN device. I am living in LITHUANIA, small tiny state on Baltic Sea. NOTHING RELATION TO BULGARIA AND BULGARIANS!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by deleted for pricacy
    Hi kt315 mike bg suggested I contact you as I am looking to buy either a kit of parts or just circuit boards for the Andy_F "Chance" detector he said you may be able to help as I would like to build this design .
    Best Regards, deleted for privacy.
    ohhh guy... Andy is my ENEMY #1. he is hell. he is satan. he is bad ***. he knocked my website and my idea! I am absoliutely not interesing what schematics he does and what he will do. because all his schematics are full sh-t!!! why you do not wish to ask him and ask me? I am living in LITHUANIA, not in RUSSIA! Lietuva is BALTIC STATE. INDEPENDENT STATE! yes, very tiny state, but it is NOT RUSSIA!!!

    good luck

    Leave a comment:


  • detectoman
    replied
    grettings to may great brodhy esteban!, we await soon return to complete eye healt

    Leave a comment:


  • mikebg
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Hi.
    Last time that i had news from Esteban was before one month, he said me that he will have full recovery of his eyes on December.
    I had already begun to question why has deleted his avatar.
    I thought he would use for avatar Steve Wonder, Ray Charles or Andrea Bocelli.
    However for Christmas he will surprise the forum with a completely different avatar. This is very good news.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by mikebg View Post
    Thanks Anatoly for starting this thread and sharing your archive.
    Loading slowly your folder I have long time to think for participants of this forum and remembered Esteban Cabrera from Paraguay. He also has great archive. Does anyone know what happens to this guy? His last posting was in 06-04-2010 and his avatar disappeared from forum. This was one month before his 51th burthday. Someone has said that he has eye disease.
    Hi.
    Last time that i had news from Esteban was before one month, he said me that he will have full recovery of his eyes on December.

    Leave a comment:


  • mikebg
    replied
    Thanks Anatoly for starting this thread and sharing your archive.
    Loading slowly your folder I have long time to think for participants of this forum and remembered Esteban Cabrera from Paraguay. He also has great archive. Does anyone know what happens to this guy? His last posting was in 06-04-2010 and his avatar disappeared from forum. This was one month before his 51th burthday. Someone has said that he has eye disease.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X