Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHANCE Pcb's Finally Here

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • silverdog
    replied
    Here is the homepage of andy_f the author - you will need to use google translator or something as it is in russian

    Leave a comment:


  • BillBert
    replied
    Originally posted by turtlebowl View Post
    Chance PCB?? Explain please. I just did a search on this site for Chance and come up with 475 entrys. Way to many to figure out what your talking about.
    I must assume it is a detector of some sort for home brew and I might be interested but really have no clue what we'er talking about. Please inform me. TB

    This may help you out a bit:



    Leave a comment:


  • Tinkerer
    replied
    The Chance PI design is one of the most advanced, or maybe THE most advanced PI design accessible to the public. It is a Russian design by Andy F.
    Schematics have been published on the forum. Just look for it.

    Tinkerer

    Leave a comment:


  • turtlebowl
    replied
    Chance???

    Chance PCB?? Explain please. I just did a search on this site for Chance and come up with 475 entrys. Way to many to figure out what your talking about.
    I must assume it is a detector of some sort for home brew and I might be interested but really have no clue what we'er talking about. Please inform me. TB

    Leave a comment:


  • silverdog
    started a topic CHANCE Pcb's Finally Here

    CHANCE Pcb's Finally Here

    CHANCE Pcb's have finally arrived, delayed by Snow and Christmas Holidays but at last with me.

    I only have 20 available so be quick

    I haven't built Chance so make no claims for the performance, or even the accuracy of the boards but will support wherever I can

    PM me for payment details

    1 x $12
    2 x $20

    postage is $4 Worldwide or $3 to Europe


Working...
X