Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IGSL

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bernte_one
    replied
    here it is
    ready for field test
    ok ich weiß in welcher schublade bf3 liegt na mal sehen evtl ist weihnachten dieses jahr früher und mal so nebenbei hier das neue video vom igsldetails stehen in der beschreibung zum video#Ung&uum


    regards bernd

    Leave a comment:


  • MAURICE
    replied
    IGSLMC for Diptrace

    Humble apologies.
    PCB okay but transistors must be rotated by 180 degrees when placed in board during assembly.Same for coilset. I have been experimenting with a small board which is basically a TGSL front end.This allows one to set up coils and test TX oscillator without having a full detector present.Not having thought up any better name I have called it coilset.I have oscillator running at 14.4 kHz with 14v pk-pk output nice looking wave on scope.Note the following c16 short out ( C17 100nF for above test and used 220k resistors for R23 and R72 seemed to run better with 220k on LT spice).
    Regards Maurice. NB COIL I.I45mH
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    hello compadre

    nice

    (if you need full version of front designer, write me or search this thread- somebody has linked it)

    regards bernd

    Leave a comment:


  • compadre
    replied
    Hy here are my IGSL thanks to all
    compadre
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by detecto View Post
    Last night i found a mistake after 100 times checking my work.
    Mistake is more than stupid for q1 i put BC547 and BC547 is pnp transistor i replace it with BC327 and he is working just fine i am more than satisfied.
    Regards
    Very well done, you have reminded me to check all of my transistors, thanks.
    Andy

    Leave a comment:


  • detecto
    replied
    My IGSl finaly work (mistake found)

    Last night i found a mistake after 100 times checking my work.
    Mistake is more than stupid for q1 i put BC547 and BC547 is pnp transistor i replace it with BC327 and he is working just fine i am more than satisfied.
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • golfnut
    replied
    My IGSL -I superglued a cocktal stick to the edge of pcb to stop it falling out of the slots in the case.

    Steve

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    my favorit
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/Euro-Gehause-...item3cbb8db491

    all plates (front, back, up and bottom) are removeable

    if anybody has problems to fit pcb in euro housing (pcb is a little bit smaller) glue a second pcb or a sheet of abs or polystyrene sheet under igsl pcb - ready

    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • petravka
    replied





    http://www.kelco.rs/katalog/images/1455N1202.pdf

    Leave a comment:


  • golfnut
    replied
    q
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • golfnut
    replied
    Hi its a real shame it wont fit the standard Eurocard housings.

    The IGSL did this too unfortunately.


    100mm is the size to aim for if there is a 3rd version looming.

    Steve

    Leave a comment:


  • MAURICE
    replied
    IGSLMC for Diptrace

    Hi.To members on forum and seasons greetings. I have completed a layout for Igslmc for Diptrace.This being my 4th attempt to improve it.Dimensions 156x103mm. A little larger than others but note
    1;all components lying down
    2; most caps 5mm ( I cant source 2.5mm units)
    3;no tricks like trying to have 2 links in one via
    I could go on but wont.Points to note cap c1 can be bridged (may be used at later stage).
    Unfortunately have made A board by layout of Nakky which has nice routing but is very ti
    ght. So when this is completed I cant wait to try my own. NB diptrace has full DRC check.

    Regards Maurice.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • satdaveuk
    replied
    volume control

    Having a volume control is a good idea
    All i did with my TGSL Ivonics circuit , for a quick fix putting a 1k pot on the main output before speaker and decking the other end of track to earth, not normally the way to do things but fits the bill.

    Leave a comment:


  • detecto
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerry View Post
    I am a bit fuzzy on what you want to accomplish with the Auto Channel. I know you have it built yet but could you fill us in on how you intend for it to work?

    Jerry
    Its simple i want to accomplish auto mode, in that mode this detector shuld be self tuned.
    If you look at the scematics i put a switch on 1st pin (input) of first CD4024 with that switch you can choice how you want to your igsl work, also i add three switches at the output of second CD4024 to choise a sound in auto mode. Now i am working on this 3rd chanel i work on autotune, (auto ground balancing etc etc)... Experimenting is not harmful

    Leave a comment:


  • Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by detecto View Post
    My idea was to add 3rd chanel on IGSL it should be a auto chanel. All pots shuld be fixed resistance except geb. I called this upgrade "IGSL frankenstein" I add second CD4024 with 3 outputs of course i use 3 switches to choose one output, and one switch to choose between auto chanel and other standard working IGSL chanels. Next is to fix the sound with NE555 (to set up a sound circut like in "cezar serbian most wanted"). Ivconic what is your opinion abouth all that? Ill look little around and try to fix this auto chanel i work on it just one hour For couple days perhaps find out something interesting and get out all this pots and trim resistors to make something realy AUTO.



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    I am a bit fuzzy on what you want to accomplish with the Auto Channel. I know you have it built yet but could you fill us in on how you intend for it to work?

    Jerry

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X