Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IGSL

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by pigeon View Post
    HI ALL

    IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE AS A DETECTOR IGSL TWO BOX?

    THANL YOU
    Two box detectors are non-motion, whereas the IGSL is a motion detector.

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by pigeon View Post
    HI ALL

    IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE AS A DETECTOR IGSL TWO BOX?

    THANL YOU
    Interesting question "Can I use the IGSL circuitry in a 2 Box configuration?"
    It would be fun to find out! Though you may need to do it yourself to find out!!
    Lets see what the experts say....
    regards
    Andy

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    HI ALL

    IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE AS A DETECTOR IGSL TWO BOX?

    THANL YOU

    Leave a comment:


  • johnsmith77
    replied
    I want add some explanation because i not very clearly explained how i will use it. (For beginners


    1) I walk on beach and get beep in DISC mode (when Rx c = 15nf- ferrous rejected. It can be coin or bottle cap for example. I don't know so i do following.

    2) Then I will swith to DISC mode (when Rx c=21nf nonferrous rejected). So if i hear beep, there will be bottle cap. In no sound in this mode, then there is coin.

    Leave a comment:


  • johnsmith77
    replied
    Tgsl / igsl

    I was playing with TGSL RX C. I Wanted know how it acts if I trim coil more to resonance.
    I put C 21nf instead 15 and accidently found that in DISC mode it rejects all nonferrous and accept ferrous. This can be used for bottle caps. (as they consist of ferrous and nonferrous metals; coins only nonferrous). Can use switch to 15nf and to 21nf. 15nf disc ferr; 21nf disc nonferr as i wrote

    Question: does IGSL produce double tone (low+high=middle) for bottle caps? Does it depend on coil position?

    Thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • simonbaker
    replied
    Originally posted by der_fisherman View Post
    Gentlemen,

    I have modified a version of the IGSL-TGSL Coils schematic (attached) to what I think is correct with the help of some comments from Simon I think, but just having a look at it, I feel that I may have marked some pots wrongly (either P3 or P4) as the two mentioned, I have marked in opposite directions........

    Would one of you be so kind as to look at my chaged schematic and let me know if the pots are correctly marked with CW and CCW or not? Please check all 4 pots please....

    Thanks in advance.

    Andy
    For my eyes...

    Looks like we need same info on GB pots.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    Sorry reading your post it sounded like you had moded the circuit is some way.

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    Mods and changes

    All I did was to mark, using the best infos that I had, the CW and CCW positions of the pots (the wiper positions are obvious).....and the resistor and capacitor changes that Ivconic recommended. I want someone to confirm the positions of the pot connections as I believe at least one is wrong...... The PCB is still the one made by Silverdog. Nothing more than that. Regards Andy PS The component changes "calmed down" my IGSL considerably....

    Leave a comment:


  • Amalio
    replied
    Originally posted by homefire View Post
    What Mods did you make?
    the scheme published by Andy IGLS-TGLS

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by homefire View Post
    What Mods did you make?
    Who are you addressing? Make it clear please?

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    What Mods did you make?

    Leave a comment:


  • eduardo1979
    replied
    C2=22nF.

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    IGSL Potentiometer Connections/Direction

    Gentlemen,

    I have modified a version of the IGSL-TGSL Coils schematic (attached) to what I think is correct with the help of some comments from Simon I think, but just having a look at it, I feel that I may have marked some pots wrongly (either P3 or P4) as the two mentioned, I have marked in opposite directions........

    Would one of you be so kind as to look at my chaged schematic and let me know if the pots are correctly marked with CW and CCW or not? Please check all 4 pots please....

    Thanks in advance.

    Andy
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • golfnut
    replied
    GOLD

    Don't panic I havent found any !!

    My IGSL, although good in most respects,

    ground balance good - no chatter

    Iron tone strong -clear

    nickel, brass, aluminum, good signals - Clear powerful Tones


    Alas Gold is not good, the tone is a bit squeaky! range poor - compared to other non ferrous mentioned above.


    Is this a known issue, or will it be my trimmer settings on the pcb?

    Steve

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by cnckecgo View Post
    slm ıgsl musketer versiyonunu yaptım fakat bobin ölçülerini bilmiyorum ben 22 cm bobin sarmak istiyorum rx ve tx kaç tur sarılacak bunun için sizden yardım istiyorum birde devrede değişiklik yapılacak başka yer varmı devrenin daha iyi olması için bunu öğrenmek istiyorum arkadaşlar yardım bekliyorum lütfen bobin hakkında yardım edin rx tx kaçtur sarılacak 22 cm e
    Simple machine translation:-
    I did , but I do not know the dimensions of coil IGSL musketer slm version I want to wrap the 22 cm coil wrapped rx and tx how many rounds you want to help the bird to the circuit switched Have another place to change it I want to learn to be better friends Waiting for help , please help about coil rx kaçtur tx 22 cm to be wrapped

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X