Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IGSL

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivconic
    replied
    https://www.expresspcb.com/pcb-cad-software/

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by Maszatomy View Post
    Hello, which program can be used to open the .sch files in posts attachments?
    It's probably the program​ ExpressSCH.

    Leave a comment:


  • Maszatomy
    replied
    Hello, which program can be used to open the .sch files in posts attachments?

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by AGGELOS ROKANAS View Post
    ΚΑΛΗΜΕΡΑ !! ΚΛΕΙΣΟΥΜΕ ΚΑΛΑ ΤΗΝ ΚΑΤΩ ΠΛΕΥΡΑ ΤΟΥ ΣΩΛΗΝΑΡΙΟΥ ΑΛΟΥΜΙΝΙΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΜΕΤΑ ΤΟ ΓΕΜΙΣΟΥΜΕ ΜΕ ΟΧΙ ΨΙΛΗ ΑΜΜΟ ΚΑΙ ΤΟ ΧΤΥΠΗΣΕ ΛΙΓΟ ΚΑΤΩ ΝΑ ΜΠΟΥΝ ΤΑ ΒΑΝΗ ΜΕΣΑ ΣΤΟ ΣΩΛΗΝΑ ΚΑΙ ΜΕΤΑ ΝΑ ΚΛΕΙΣΟΥΝ ΚΑΛΑ ΑΠΟ ΤΟ ΠΑΝΩ!!! ΕΙΣΤΕ ΕΤΟΙΜΟΙ ΝΑ ΛΥΓΩΣΕΤΕ ΤΟΝ ΣΩΛΗΝΑ ΧΩΡΙΣ ΝΑ ΣΠΑΣΕΙΣ!!! Ο ΑΜΟΣ ΛΥΓΕΙ ΟΜΟΙΟΜΟΡΦΑ ΤΟΝ ΣΩΛΗΝΑ
    Please read the forum rules and make your posts in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • AGGELOS ROKANAS
    replied
    ΚΑΛΗΜΕΡΑ !! ΚΛΕΙΣΟΥΜΕ ΚΑΛΑ ΤΗΝ ΚΑΤΩ ΠΛΕΥΡΑ ΤΟΥ ΣΩΛΗΝΑΡΙΟΥ ΑΛΟΥΜΙΝΙΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΜΕΤΑ ΤΟ ΓΕΜΙΣΟΥΜΕ ΜΕ ΟΧΙ ΨΙΛΗ ΑΜΜΟ ΚΑΙ ΤΟ ΧΤΥΠΗΣΕ ΛΙΓΟ ΚΑΤΩ ΝΑ ΜΠΟΥΝ ΤΑ ΒΑΝΗ ΜΕΣΑ ΣΤΟ ΣΩΛΗΝΑ ΚΑΙ ΜΕΤΑ ΝΑ ΚΛΕΙΣΟΥΝ ΚΑΛΑ ΑΠΟ ΤΟ ΠΑΝΩ!!! ΕΙΣΤΕ ΕΤΟΙΜΟΙ ΝΑ ΛΥΓΩΣΕΤΕ ΤΟΝ ΣΩΛΗΝΑ ΧΩΡΙΣ ΝΑ ΣΠΑΣΕΙΣ!!! Ο ΑΜΟΣ ΛΥΓΕΙ ΟΜΟΙΟΜΟΡΦΑ ΤΟΝ ΣΩΛΗΝΑ

    Leave a comment:


  • leoaf
    replied
    Good Morning. As to the two tones of igsl. My igsl detector works very well but it doesn't have two tones, so the question was, is there an extra board in the circuit or would it be a problem with the connection of the pots or still a problem with the board or cis? Thank you in advance for your attention.

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    can someone find. I can't find it.

    there was a big but flawed test of 20 or 30 detectors. Probably over 10 years ago

    as far as I remember some of the High frequency did bad on small gold and some low frequency doing well.

    I have had several detector from 2-18 kHz I notice no preference to different metals. All pull out air pellets and .22 cartridges and the like.

    the only time I notice a difference is when using a 4.5 inch coil. Which does change the type of finds in the bag at the end of the day. It bias finds to smaller and thinner targets. But again its not a fair comparison. Your going slower so more likely to notice little pips and squeaks along with less masking. But coin size targets I dont see any difference except a slight loss of depth on larger pre decimal coins

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Eddy current also has more room to move around if the inductance is larger and also the shape, as in a gold coin target.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by Koala View Post
    fair test ?

    different machines
    different settings

    sounds like the First is on the edge of being discriminated out.

    I have tried taking a bucket of wet sand home for testing. Massive fail.

    My F1265X will pick a gold noble similar bend to the one in the video up at an easy 8 inches in my ground thats 5khz. I would expect it to go over 10 inches but longer have it to try

    a medieval squished posy ring is a tough target. https://finds.org.uk/database/artefa...cord/id/910735 Found on rocky ground at around 4 inches with the same detector. Look at the specification at the bottom. There's not much metal in it.

    Its the size of the target that makes it hard at 5khz not that its gold in my opinion.
    Yes, the video doesn't prove squat.

    Obviously TC is a function of both target inductance and conductivity. The shape and size of the target together with its composition will determine it's Eddy current response. Then there's the issue of the heavy mineralization of the soil.

    It is presumed that a gold coin would have a longer TC than your average nugget with all it's pits and voids.

    Materials do not have resonance, objects do. Nobody talks about Q of the target.

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    Same gold coin at same depth in heavy soil. Example of higher frequency vs lower frequency. In this particular case, the coin is merely 4 iches deep.
    https://youtu.be/rYy-tCWFV14
    fair test ?

    different machines
    different settings

    sounds like the First is on the edge of being discriminated out.

    I have tried taking a bucket of wet sand home for testing. Massive fail.

    My F1265X will pick a gold noble similar bend to the one in the video up at an easy 8 inches in my ground thats 5khz. I would expect it to go over 10 inches but longer have it to try

    a medieval squished posy ring is a tough target. https://finds.org.uk/database/artefa...cord/id/910735 Found on rocky ground at around 4 inches with the same detector. Look at the specification at the bottom. There's not much metal in it.

    Its the size of the target that makes it hard at 5khz not that its gold in my opinion.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by Koala View Post
    the biggest problem is getting meaningful test results

    even with one detector. Fractions of degrees difference of the the sensitivity, threshold, ground balance, discrimination gives slightly different results. In fact its possible to set up the machine wrong so its blind to large silver.

    Then it varies slightly from day to day and knowing where a target is affects the swing when using a test garden

    that's just with one detector.

    Even manufactures get testing wrong

    I still say frequency on coin size objects makes little if any difference.

    searching the surface for sub gram targets yes. Not sure where cut of size is.
    Same gold coin at same depth in heavy soil. Example of higher frequency vs lower frequency. In this particular case, the coin is merely 4 iches deep.

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    the biggest problem is getting meaningful test results

    even with one detector. Fractions of degrees difference of the the sensitivity, threshold, ground balance, discrimination gives slightly different results. In fact its possible to set up the machine wrong so its blind to large silver.

    Then it varies slightly from day to day and knowing where a target is affects the swing when using a test garden

    that's just with one detector.

    Even manufactures get testing wrong

    I still say frequency on coin size objects makes little if any difference.

    searching the surface for sub gram targets yes. Not sure where cut of size is.

    Leave a comment:


  • waltr
    replied
    I think of it as the TC (Time Constant) of the target conductivity.
    Lower frequency has a longer period.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Why is it that lower frequency favours high conductors and vice versa?
    That may be so, but perhaps someone can give a simple explanation of why this is so. I could only suspect that it has to do with the electromagnetic forces at the quantum level.
    I couldn't make heads or tails of this document, but I suspect the answer is buried somewhere within.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • waltr
    replied
    Originally posted by Koala View Post
    does frequency really make much difference


    its not normally a fair test. The rest of the machine has to be identical. The filtering has to preform exactly the same.


    I have used between 2 to 15 and haven't noticed any real world difference.

    Maybe not much in real world but it is measurable as dbowers showed in his testing.

    However, I use TGSL at 14.5kHz and my detecting buddy uses a Deus XP which runs at a lower frequency (I think it is around 7-8kHz). We typically go over an area the other detected and I pull nickles he missed and he pulls silver coins I missed. So it may make a difference.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X