Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

blisstool ltc64x v2i

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivconic
    replied
    "...You claimed the Bliss has not much or even nothing to
    do with the Fisher but with the Wave and it's clones.
    Do you know if those also detect single hot rocks by
    double-beep? Because this is a classic Fisher circuit feature.
    And do you know how good is the bulgarian Pirate Black-Devil?...
    "

    You have completely wrong criteria to suspect about Bliss origins.
    Take a White's Classic as an example: it can "breathe" even more on hot rock than Bliss, but this doesn't make it "based on Fisher" machine.
    Yes Wave is acting the same too. Many others too. Not strictly Fisher's "property"!
    I don't know about Pirate Black-Devil. But i heard it is just another Wave variant too.


    "...Concerning the XP Deus:
    I guess it's a real good detector but it shows different
    VDI numbers if the ground changes, the coil accu is
    built into the coil and lasts just for around 10 hours,
    the coil has just 22cm and the optional,
    slightly larger one, costs 400 Euros plus! ...
    "

    Not true! If it is GB-ed properly than VDI numbers are in proper range.
    Even if not GB-ed perfect; VDI's are accurate. Numbers can varry in a very small percentage (up to 3%) in different programs.
    I noticed small difference in displaying VDI number for same target in GMP and Fast programs.
    Not big; but still there is a difference. Fast is more accurate.
    So, we may say that only "Reactivity" (Recovery speed) + working frequency do affects VDI accuracy, which is in a way very logical.

    Accu is easy replaceable. It lasts approx. 3 years before change (of course, depends on how frequently is used and in what conditions is kept).
    Fully charged it can supply Deus (coil) from 11 to 20 hours, depends on working frequency and TX power.
    These infos are valid for accus included in Deus v2.0 .
    Look here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...633#post151633

    22.5cm coil is extra deep considering it's size. Deepest coil i ever seen so far with such dimensions.


    "...Sorry, but with such "problems" and that very
    high price this detector does not deserve a 95% rating...
    "

    What "problems" !?? I don't see problems at all.
    About price... yes i agree, i would like to buy it for 100e too!


    "... The XP Deus may be real good for small sites with
    alot trash to disc the shallow iron stuff but is unusable
    for large "check out the area first" sites and for deep stuff...
    "



    C'mon! What are you talking about!?? Who gave you such false informations!??
    Deus is most versatile and most powerfull VLF/IB i've ever seen so far!
    Even with smaller 22.5cm coil it is very deep! Deeper than majority of other top models.
    The other day i dug 95cm hole!!! Large lead chunk was detected with smaller coil.
    And i don't need to mention larger coil at all.


    Listen; now reading your delusions and preconceptions: i am sure you never really worked with Deus.
    Maybe you had chance only to see it for a short moment and that's all.
    Even if you buy it somewhen; give it a time before you can judge about it.
    It is not simple and easy machine as it looks. It is demanding machine. Need skills and understanding.

    Cheers!

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    I also got the Bliss' out for a short while today. GB worked just fine, though still a bit touchy. Area was very trashy so it was difficult to pick out good targets, what with all the broken audio responses. Pinpointing also difficult without an AM mode. The weak signals I dug were deep (Gain = 1) so I can't complain about depth. I really wish this unit had a mixed-mode audio.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    OK, I'm back - after some real tests!
    Yesterday the Fisher 1266-X was used and the days before the Bliss.

    The 1266 is absolutly horrible if there are high-voltage lines nearby.

    I had to use the 75% less sensitive pinpoint nonmotion mode to work at all.

    The Blisstool is much better in that case by even more depth.


    But the Blisstool made me trouble, too.
    All of a sudden huge erratic beeps started while slightly touching the coil-cable.

    But I found the problem:

    A tiny free wire soldered to the coil-cables shielding pin was the culprit.
    This wire should touch the metal-part of the connector to
    ground the housing while connected.

    This is an absolute no go! This has to be soldered from the
    inside and directly. Solution: Rip this wire off (you can see it below)!


    And the plastic connector of the pole was broken again -
    repaired this thing already but that stuff is too weak.


    Anyway - I hunted at threshold 8 and could get very small
    bullets at 8'' (20cm) and I like to hear the smallest
    changes from the background-chatter level.



    @ ivconic

    Hi my friend, I'm back as you see and thx for your infos.

    You claimed the Bliss has not much or even nothing to
    do with the Fisher but with the Wave and it's clones.
    Do you know if those also detect single hot rocks by
    double-beep? Because this is a classic Fisher circuit feature.
    And do you know how good is the bulgarian Pirate Black-Devil?


    Concerning the XP Deus:
    I guess it's a real good detector but it shows different
    VDI numbers if the ground changes, the coil accu is
    built into the coil and lasts just for around 10 hours,
    the coil has just 22cm and the optional,
    slightly larger one, costs 400 Euros plus!


    Sorry, but with such "problems" and that very
    high price this detector does not deserve a 95% rating.

    The XP Deus may be real good for small sites with
    alot trash to disc the shallow iron stuff but is unusable
    for large "check out the area first" sites and for deep stuff.


    btw coilsize @ Carls Blisstool tests:
    I hope he can tell us the exact coilsize of the MDs he is using.


    But I'm totally on your side with this small gold-chain on
    the beach stuff. In that case if the above layer of sand
    is dry it's almost the same like air-test if this is just
    usual quartz-sand and even if the chain is buried in the
    wet salt-water beach there will be no much difference
    because of the extremly short distance.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Luckyp
    replied
    Thanks Qiaozhi!

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by barryny View Post
    Que diriez-vous que nous rencontrons à la plage et régler nos différends une fois pour toutes ...

    Lorsque vous ne me verrez peut-être vous devriez courir et se cacher ...

    Ne comprenez-vous?

    HAHAHA............
    Originally posted by Luckyp View Post
    I am taking notice on your warning on the beach but at least you should have the courage to express yourself in the English language so everybody will know what you mean.Are you Threatening me?
    OK guys - time out.

    These forums are a place for circuit designers to discuss metal detector technology, and not a place for arranging a punch-up on the beach. Please try to keep it civil and don't make it personal.

    Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    !?!?!?!?

    Must be a soccer match result?! Somebody win and somebody loose...

    Leave a comment:


  • Luckyp
    replied
    Pity that I could found a response on this forum for personnal messages.A forum is not about fighting each others but to express opinions about differents subjects.Nothing against you except your agressivite.Does my age have anything to do with my answers?
    Your time will come my friend and if it is your defense it is very poor.You are in today and gone tomorrow.
    i am not going after your background Barry but do not push me.Forget about me and I forget about you.
    However I have the right to say what I think about a detector?
    Abaout tapette which mean *** in French, not my cup of tea but I am not to fight a crazy fool,





    ans *** in sansr
    Last edited by Luckyp; 06-13-2012, 03:27 AM. Reason: FreENCH

    Leave a comment:


  • barryny
    replied
    why would i threated an old man who can't defend himself??? where is the sport in that?

    if you are not following me around then why are ALL your posts on topics that I am on - in both this forum and findmall? all one has to do is click on your user name and look at all your posts - that doesn't lie.

    you are either in love with me or a stalker...and since i'm not a tapette - i'm asking you nicely to keep your distance.

    Leave a comment:


  • Luckyp
    replied
    There is is no different Barry and yes I am nobody in this forum.This thread has generated 359 answers with 25.800 viewings.Nothing in comparisons with the Tesoro golden sabre with 5006 answers and 776.486 viewings.
    I am participating in many forums and not following you around but expressing my opinions so stop right there.I am not interested on the depth on the Blistool as I am perfectly happy with what I have.
    Ivonic and Carl have review carefully theirs answers and the majority of theirs members will abbide by theirs decisions.
    By the way thank you for your your attitude on certains beaches on territorriales pretenses et seeding somes with hundreds of pennies.It was a good exercisse
    I am taking notice on your warning on the beach but at least you should have the courage to express yourself in the English language so everybody will know what you mean.Are you Threatening me?

    Leave a comment:


  • barryny
    replied
    Hey Pierre - LUCKY P - are you at it again?

    Everywhere I go and every forum I'm on you follow me around like a dog in heat always bashing everything I am doing.

    You make 20 posts on FindMall, lie about who you are, and all your posts are on topics that I am involved in...isn't that odd, strange, weird??

    You have only 10 posts here on Geotech and every post is on the subject of the Blisstool which I'm involved in...coincidence?? I don't think so.

    I offered to personally take you out with the Blisstool on the beach and you refused - you would rather make all kinds of commentary from the crack of your butt...

    Karl and I have been talking - who needs you to get involved with your BS commentary that adds no value and means nothing...

    Que diriez-vous que nous rencontrons à la plage et régler nos différends une fois pour toutes ...

    Lorsque vous ne me verrez peut-être vous devriez courir et se cacher ...

    Ne comprenez-vous?

    HAHAHA............

    Leave a comment:


  • Luckyp
    replied
    Originally posted by barryny View Post
    Karl - seems odd that you had trouble. It can be made stable on wet salt water black sand and Culpeper iron dirt - so your conditions can't be that bad...
    You must be doing something wrong on the adjustments - please contact Carter at blisstoolusa for help - thanks.
    Hum,an Engineer on electronics working for White doing something wrong?

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Davor View Post
    Not so funny thing is that ivconic, living in a land-lock country, does the same for his beach hunting. So he knows Greek beaches well. I'd invite him to Adriatic, but our laws are kinda rigid viz MDs. He'd get tan and all, but no beach testing
    Same laws here, you know...
    I've been there several times, it is very nice. Rovinj, Pula, Rijeka and Dubrovnik.
    It was so long ago, at the time i was not much interested in metal detectors.
    Situation is even more "dangerous" in Greece, because whole Greece is one huge archaeological site!
    But, usually we do manage something...somehow!
    (not everything to post in public!)
    Aha! Not to mention Malta! I lived for 8 months on place described in Bible; San Paul's Bay, the place where Saint Paul shipwrecked running away out of Rome. Exact spot! I used there Micronta 3001! Not joking at all! (at that very moment i hadn't better machine with me...)
    P.S.
    Bruno Langer is visiting us here very often. I saw him last summer here in my place! Quite a guy!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerry View Post

    The only one I know of that made a special trip to test on salt/sand beaches is Garrett. I think that is because they were about to release a water proof detector and it became an issue with all the hype and hoopla that preceded it's actual release in late 2010. I know this because I pre-ordered one and then followed the various forums very closely for anything that was written about the At Pro.

    Jerry
    Thanks! Good info!
    It makes some sense, if machine is fully dedicated to beach&water detecting.

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Not so funny thing is that ivconic, living in a land-lock country, does the same for his beach hunting. So he knows Greek beaches well. I'd invite him to Adriatic, but our laws are kinda rigid viz MDs. He'd get tan and all, but no beach testing

    Leave a comment:


  • Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Carl is here. He works for White's.
    He can help us on this:
    does White's send EE's on some distant beach (120 km is nearest) to test each new model and than to program "beach" modes at those?!?
    Minelab?
    Cscope?
    Fisher?
    Garrett?
    I seriously have doubts!
    There are referent conditions on testing pits at each serious manufacturer, where given conditions are improvised.
    Period!
    Toulouse, France, (XP) is least 150km away from nearest seaside.
    So?
    Actually those people are pushed to go there and check each of their products!?
    Or they are lying us all the time!




    The only one I know of that made a special trip to test on salt/sand beaches is Garrett. I think that is because they were about to release a water proof detector and it became an issue with all the hype and hoopla that preceded it's actual release in late 2010. I know this because I pre-ordered one and then followed the various forums very closely for anything that was written about the At Pro.

    Jerry

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X