Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Inside the METAL DETECTOR - Second Edition - Published 2015
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Originally posted by iangelov View PostThe link is broken...Inside The Metal Detector - Kindle edition by Overton, George. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Inside The Metal Detector.
OR ... go to your local Amazon website, select "Books", and then search for "Inside the Metal Detector".
- Likes 1
Comment
-
I got my copy from an indepedent dealer, hardbound for a very good price and just as a sidenote: I personally despise Bezos so bad that had I not found the book elsewhere, I would have proudly done without. Two previous editions bought through Amazon left me feeling like a bad person for supporting a robber baron who doesn't pay taxes and thinks he deserves more breaks when he deserves to be sent to the moon and left there with a bottle of water an indian blanket and a toothbrush.
Comment
Comment