If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I have one of those. I mounted a larger glass on a goose neck holder for a microphone so it is flexible and use the alligator clips for holding the circuit board.
However seeing close detail even with the glass is a pain. So what I have done is recycle an old dark room enlarger and mounted a telephoto lens from a 1960's vintage television camera on it.
I use this as the lens for a closed circuit TV camera. I can take a small PC board and display it full screen on whatever sized TV monitor I have and put that right behind my work so I see the PC board and the TV monitor in the same sight path.
The present camera I have is black and white so am looking for a color camera that I can remove the lens from. I think I have found one that will work.
As this point I have not tried using it for PCB soldering so the whole idea may be just a crazy scheme by someone who is visually challenged
Comment