Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivconic
    replied


    The topic is called "AI" and the point of my jokes here is the fact that everything will boil down to the use of AI in the sense of an ordinary tool for faster and easier performance of banal and trivial tasks.
    I remember the early 70s when I was in elementary school.
    That's when the first "digitrons" (calculators) appeared on batteries and with a dark "display" and red numbers.
    The teacher was very angry when one of the children used such a "digitron" for calculations.
    This whole story about AI reminds me directly of that time, I'm not sure why.



    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Looks like a classic finglonger.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	453
Size:	587.4 KB
ID:	433636​

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    reminder YOU did this topic, not me. i give JUST AI. if you do not want to see FACTS but see just village people... do not smoke.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	521
Size:	700.5 KB
ID:	429092​
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    KT315 your choices indicate that you are a big follower of "Village people"...

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    yet AI. take attention on words Fictional AI Band

    @SamiSami-rx9jk
    Baba bu grubu sayende rastgele keşfettim, bunca yıllık yaşıma ve müzisyenliğime rağmen hiç duymamıştım, ama bence bu bizim ayıbımız değil, ülkenin ayıbı, adamlar muhteşem ve neredeyse kimse bilmiyor
    @tanozturk8698

    kardeş kötü haberlerim var.. AI'ye yaptırmışlar!

    - Thanks to you, I discovered this band by chance, despite all my years of age and musicianship I had never heard of it, but I think it's not our fault, it's the country's fault, the guys are amazing and almost no one knows about it.

    - Brother, I have bad news for you.. They had AI do it!
    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Greetings from Greece;



    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    I opened this thread with the hope that we will be dealing with artificial intelligence (AI) and not nonsense.
    KT315, do you have to show up everywhere and completely screw up the topic?
    ​
    do you NOT REALLY want to see that my link is AI??? LOL! open your eyes, amigo. I AM SURE IN YOUR SENSE.
    yes, you have catched... i waited your same reply LOL!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I opened this thread with the hope that we will be dealing with artificial intelligence (AI) and not nonsense.
    KT315, do you have to show up everywhere and completely screw up the topic?
    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    like it...

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    started a topic AI

    AI

Working...
X