If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Köp metalldetektor och metallsökare av högsta kvalitet. Vi har metalldetektorer för både proffs och hobby plus all tänkbar utrustning för guldgrävning.
I got mine on eBay for $150 if I recall, including an extension shaft. Took it out once, but really didn't give it a fair shake. I just tonight received a back-issue of Popular Mining (#6) which includes a 5-page review on the Goldspear, including some very useful tips. So I will need to give it another go.
A Swedish design, we mainly use it here in river beds and such, i have used
one many years ago it do work where ever you have a ground you can
penetrate such as sand and soft clay but else on hard ground, stony etc
its pretty much worthless.
Comment