Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
For Sale: new fresh boards of GMT King Cobra
Collapse
X
-
whats your paypal info for sending money to you also the hammer head pcb's are they revision 2 ?????
-
Is that one board left for the king cobra? If so I will speak for it!
Leave a comment:
-
I look forward to my new King Cobra board! Nice bonus with IC's, DVD archive, and all build info.
ačiū
Thanks KT315
Garagescience
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
the offer is hot active. the price is not changing. $19 for one board, $36 for two, $7 for shipping. thanks.
Leave a comment:
-
I did keep these photos from russian forum. Tesoro concentric coil, but I do not know more.
regards
Leave a comment:
-
Accidentally deleted message with Paypal address, please re-send. Thanks
Leave a comment:
-
Looking for a bit of help wiring up a Tesoro 5 pin search coil to the KT315 PCB.
Only 4 pins are used.
Here's what I get when I measure the inductance of the 7" and 8" concentric coils at the connector
7"
Pins 1 orange & 5 shield wire----- 7.2mh
Pins 3 purple & 4 grey--------------- 7.1mh
8"
Pins 1 & 5------- 8.09mh
Pins 3 & 4------- 8.01mh
Other than that, just have to install the IC's and power it up.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: