Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: new fresh boards of GMT King Cobra

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    hello Joop,

    building instructions are similar to TGSL info at the forum. a coil is similar to Tesoro, TGSL coil, because King Cobra is Tesoro Royal schematic. a perfomance is similar to Tesoro Silver Golden Sabre. thank you.

    Q: hi KT315 its otov from Geo i whant to bay the PCB from you' but i have no ather info to complete the project , like list of parts and a manual that to do and not to do can you help please? regards omer s Feb-09-13
    A: hi, I constantly guide a thread on Geotech forum related King Cobra. King Cobra is Tesoro Sabre schematic and you may find huge amount of information at the forum about TGSL. all have to work. this board is only a cover of all Tesoro matter like some kinda a final result. thank you for concernment.

    Leave a comment:


  • joop
    replied
    Hello kt315.

    Does it include building instructions and a diagram? What coil do I need? What is the performance of this detector?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    7 pcs left.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    yes, certainly. the offer is active.

    Leave a comment:


  • inio_01
    replied
    Is this offer still available?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    9 pcs left.

    thank you for your support.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    do you have any more boards left if so how do I order ?


    hello, yes I have empty blank King Cobra boards. you may pay via paypal or western union. price is 19usd for one, 36usd for two pcs, 7usd is shipping. registered parcel with number.

    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    relisted again http://www.ebay.com/itm/King-Cobra-m...item4d07a46857

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    I am in Bulgarian forum http://detectors.netfreehost.com/vie...orum=detectors

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    I am in Australian Electronic Gold Prospecting Forum

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    I am at ebay

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    GMT King Cobra 2012 edition part list
    I need all parts and PCB

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    local shop prices, you can see here http://shop.lemona.lt/
    for example ICL7660 http://shop.lemona.lt/index.php?page=item&i_id=28350 1.45 €
    NE5534 http://shop.lemona.lt/index.php?page=item&i_id=33268 0.58 €
    TL082 http://shop.lemona.lt/index.php?page=item&i_id=25475
    TL062 http://shop.lemona.lt/index.php?page=item&i_id=24980

    give me IC's list you need and we will calculate...

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    I can put soldered resistors and soldered IC's, for free (not new un-soldered, from a shop). I have not ICL7660, ie I bought them at ebay, 10 pcs, thinking its already have been lost because long time has been gone out. I also will not send connectors and pots because their weight, parcel will cost much more for you with its. is it OK for you?
    Resistors are the least of problems, I can't find other parts in Bosnia, I would have to order from ebay and that is more postage and time to arrive so I am looking for all in one.
    How much is PCB and parts ... without battery and box ?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    I can put soldered resistors and soldered IC's, for free (not new un-soldered, from a shop). I have not ICL7660, ie I bought them at ebay, 10 pcs, thinking its already have been lost because long time has been gone out. I also will not send connectors and pots because their weight, parcel will cost much more for you with its. is it OK for you?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X