Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: new fresh boards of GMT King Cobra

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sdesic
    replied
    I don't know... how much is this kit with parts and p&p.
    I am in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

    Regards
    Sinisa

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    sdesic, soldered PCB is some kinda additional work... while any work is equivalent of a price... how much your cost of the soldered board you expect on?

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Is there a KIT with elements on it already soldered ? for Cobra
    I have tryed to find some of elements and can't ...
    and I am not THAT good with soldering also.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    cost on boards from China is 19usd for one, 36usd for two, 7USD shipping.
    all the best!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Royal_Sabre_July_1986_640x480.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	333942

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	333943

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    PM sent. thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sean_Goddard
    replied
    Email address for Paypal please?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    buyer of King Cobra board will get FULL SCHEMATICS' PICS' INFO ARCHIVE of this forum on DVD FOR FREE!Click image for larger version

Name:	UNTITLED.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	161.1 KB
ID:	333788

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    especial action! dumping price only 0.99USD for this board with hole 7USD shipping.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG5279.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	565.2 KB
ID:	333783

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Nice boards, good offer

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Buyer will get NE5534 in SOI-8 corps like a bonus


    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    ...

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    hello

    can you show a picture of hh smt pcb


    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    FIRST BUYER of King Cobra PCB will get also HAMMERHEAD-PI SMT board FOR FREE!

    I repeat this again here.


    HAPPY HUNTING!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    the boards for sale at photos. I have to sorry for I did not give details misleading someone.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X