Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New bara with no sound. Problem ahead.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jladre
    replied
    Try turn 2n2222a 180 degree.. bara produce sound even without coil.

    Leave a comment:


  • Psyborg
    replied
    I check pinout of the 2n2222 and is correct.
    I have an PC based oscilloscope. Never work before with oscilloscope. Where to measure?
    I'd like to have the original scheme of the baracuda from silverdog.

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    Good news 7660 survived

    Do you have an oscilloscope ?

    Check you have installed the 2n2222 correctly don't trust the legend on the board as some have different pinouts

    Leave a comment:


  • Psyborg
    replied
    Status of my nonworking bara:
    baracuda is connected to 12V lead acid baterry

    79l05 In=10V
    out=-5V
    78l05 in=12V
    out= 5V

    TC 7660 Between pin 8 (V+) and pin 3 (gnd)=12.6V
    Between pin 3 and pin 5= -10V

    LF412 Between pin 8 (V+) and pin 4 (V-) = 10V
    Between pin 4 and pin 1 = 5V
    Between pin 4 and pin 7 = 1.5V

    NE5534 pin 4 Vcc - pin 7 Vcc+ = 10V
    pin 4 Vcc- pin 7 Out = 1,43V

    CD4060 pin8 - pin 16 =5V

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    measure voltage pin 5 of the 7760
    and outputs of the 79L05 and 78L05
    Would be a start

    Leave a comment:


  • Psyborg
    started a topic New bara with no sound. Problem ahead.

    New bara with no sound. Problem ahead.

    I built baracuda from silverdog with original parts. I turned on and nothing happens, not a sound, not a beep. I noticed that the IC 7760 very warm. So I look all components and discovered that is IC LF412 is wrong inserted. After correction the heat of 7760 is gone. But still no sound.
    I use 24cm diameter magnet wire coil with 400uH, 1.3 ohm.
    Is maybe now 7760 faulty? Don’t know what to do? Where to look?

    Help! Please.
Working...
X