Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baracuda broken

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Andi68
    replied
    These are rather test coils, so not yet valid.

    Both coils are wound with copper wire 0.5mm, the number of turns I do not remember.

    10cm, 1.3 ohms, 206μH

    16cm, 1.5 = ohms, 295μH

    For the small coil, I have the winding split into layers, it makes me a better impression than the 16cm coil.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by Andi68 View Post
    With the scope I set the voltage exactly to 0V at Pin 6, Ne5534 and the sample delay with 16μs too small, VD 10 was broken.

    And as I said, I was looking for the components, only today I tried a different setting without Scope

    The circuit also works with C22 / 23- 470nF and C21-220nF

    Replacement type for the 2N5485 = BF247

    Now the world is alright for a short time
    Would you mind telling what are your coil specifications thanks ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied

    I do not know which one I'm building, maybe I'll take a break too

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    then time to do HH... you will see who from us is more angry my or Carl.

    ahaha!

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    With the scope I set the voltage exactly to 0V at Pin 6, Ne5534 and the sample delay with 16μs too small, VD 10 was broken.

    And as I said, I was looking for the components, only today I tried a different setting without Scope

    The circuit also works with C22 / 23- 470nF and C21-220nF

    Replacement type for the 2N5485 = BF247

    Now the world is alright for a short time

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    What was the wrong setting ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    Jim Pugh mammy was the fault

    Joking aside.

    It was due to the setting, but I was looking for the error in the circuit

    Leave a comment:


  • BKY1337
    replied
    Really?

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Andi68 View Post
    Yes Muttiland

    Now the detector works
    OK - what was the fault?

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    Yes Muttiland

    Now the detector works

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Andi68 View Post
    I am sure I have problems with the Bara, but other circuits worked immediately without any errors.
    Where do you live ... UK, Europe, ...??
    I'm guessing it's Germany.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    GOD HELP THIS MEN TO DO DETECTOR

    AMEN

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    I am sure I have problems with the Bara, but other circuits worked immediately without any errors.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    i fully agree with you Qia. bara is simplest PI with very evident schematic.
    i read in RU forums that chinese are doing fake opamps. instead TL062 you can buy LM358 remarked. we are living
    in the hard time of chinese lying.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Andi68 View Post
    Well, first I want to get the Bara to work, no matter if I get help
    or not.
    I have time, annoyance brings nothing.
    My next project could be the HH
    If you're having problems with the Baracuda (which is a simple design) I would not recommend Hammerhead as your next project. You will be entering a new level of complexity.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X