Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baracuda broken

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Andi68
    replied
    Well, first I want to get the Bara to work, no matter if I get help
    or not.
    I have time, annoyance brings nothing.
    My next project could be the HH

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    the time to begin new project! leave your defect bara out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    I already expected a little more intelligence from you

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    now you had know the mammy secret

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    You're right, I do not need an answer from you and no layout anymore, your name does not interest me

    I **** on your answers

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    is my name Jim Pugh to answer you right? ahaha!

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied


    What's the Threshpot for then?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    set tresh in middle position. do not touch the pot. you have to get working without this tresh tuning.

    ahaha!

    Leave a comment:


  • BKY1337
    replied
    How did you connect the pot?
    Do you already have a camera.

    Do you have a audio signal now with a target?

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    **** this deveice

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    I changed VD10, now a sound is heard.

    Treshholdpot does not respond

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    I tried # 109 - still no sound.

    And I will not let go of the feeling, something is wrong with the design

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    he must check only sound part, isolated from left part. listen him - but I get no sound .....

    Leave a comment:


  • BKY1337
    replied
    Why does he need to disconnect the VD9 Diode?

    Leave a comment:


  • BKY1337
    replied
    Andi , did you try the tip from kt315? 10k Pot.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X