Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baracuda broken

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    German has discovered the PI principle
    ---
    yup yup my personal role to return german on german land and american on american land. ahaha!

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    That does not matter, a German has discovered the PI principle.
    In Germany, technological discoveries were made, there are other peoples still crawling around in the mud

    I have to use the translator

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    sorry, i did learn only english in the school ((( in our school teachers splitted a class in two parts - good hight level schoolkid went to teach english, bad schoolkid went to teach german.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    But I have no idea where the mistake could be

    And it's the same mistake as the first board

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    i give a check way diagram 1000th time. you HAVE to hear sound.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    I have taken BF247, + 5V and -5V are present, clean curve on the NE5534, you can also see the change on the scope when metal is near the coil, but I get no sound .....
    I'll take some pictures soon, but if I do not find the mistake soon, I give up
    Igot really big pissed off

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by Andi68 View Post
    Ah, oke
    please read my opus BEFORE you try to do pics http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...here-share-out

    Leave a comment:


  • BKY1337
    replied
    Andi please make a picture with your smartphone or camera and upload it here.
    Did you use replacements for the fets?

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    Do you have minus 5 volts ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    Today I tried again to find the mistake, but I can not find it.

    I'm very frustrated, the last two circuits I've built
    have worked immediately and now that ......

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    Ah, oke

    Leave a comment:


  • BKY1337
    replied
    He means that you should go outside with your board and make pictures in direct sunlight. Not inside with flash or Normal electic light.
    For better quality.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    try do an album and put detailed photos. some hottie serbs has write that sunlight. ok. sunlight, people.
    sunlight People?????????????

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    try do an album and put detailed photos. some hottie serbs has write that sunlight. ok. sunlight, people.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X