Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baracuda broken

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Andi68
    replied
    Yes i did and the mod you've shown , too.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    rebult what? did Qia's mod?

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    Yes , they are working.
    The IRF gets beetween warm and hot

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    Are all the supplies working

    78L05 output 5V
    IC7660 output -12v
    79l05 output -5v


    Does the main FET get hot or warm after a few seconds of use

    Leave a comment:


  • BKY1337
    replied
    Can you make a picture of your pcb from both sides?

    Im not sure but google says BF247 is NFET , are you sure that you can use it as a replacement?

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    I've rebuilt the circuit and the problem is the same again - now I'm at a loss as to what could be the cause.
    40106 I have exchanged, BF247 installed .....
    Does somebody has any idea?

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied


    If this test is correct, all my 2N5485 are useless, I bought them in China

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    I had a signal on the MPSA13 ....
    But I was so angry that I destroyed the board, now I have to start from scratch.
    When first turned on the 1054 smoked, I do not know why, I could not find a cause for it ...

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    ok. then will begin again from start.

    1. you do not have DC voltage on a base of the darlington transistor
    1.1. disconnect the base from the schematic and connect it on PLUS power via resistor 10-100kOhm. you must hear the sound
    2. you do not have modulated signal from generator
    2.1. check the signal by o-scope.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    Clear like a fog

    200V pulse, clean signal on 5534, delay correct but no sound ...

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    what is audio... DC voltage modulated by outer constant generator signal. DC voltage is THE reaction of detector on a metal.

    IS THAT CLEAR FOR YOU?

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    Damn, I'm trying again, so far I've got every circuit working.

    For the most part the circuit worked, only audio did not work.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    Then I probably made a mistake.

    I give up the project.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    if i do something i AT FIRST test it and only then i offer to release. you see - i do not offer opamptester board BEFORE i test it MYSELF.
    also, i always give a video with the working device. try change 40106 and do George's mod. modern 'chinese' 40106 may be not working with two supplies.
    i say again - MY BOARD IS SURE PRECISEST COPY OF ORIGINAL BARA BOARD.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X