Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
BARACUDA-Legend-1
Collapse
X
-
Thanks . All errors have been fixed. Exactly according to this description.Originally posted by Qiaozhi View PostPlease read the Introduction in the attached document.
Leave a comment:
-
Please read the Introduction in the attached document.Originally posted by Myntmaster View PostEverything is fine . I ran the schema without problems. This is not difficult.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
Everything is fine . I ran the schema without problems. This is not difficult.
Leave a comment:
-
That's the old Baracuda PCB which is full of errors. You should be be able to correct the errors by comparing to the Geotech Baracuda.Originally posted by Myntmaster View PostHi all.
I found last year a blank PCB, bought "a hundred" years ago, from Silverdog's Barracuda PI board.
Decided to collect from nothing to do.
A couple of photos. Will be used underwater.
-------
[ATTACH]56747[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]56748[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]56749[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]56750[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]56751[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]56752[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]56753[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]56754[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]56755[/ATTACH]
Leave a comment:
-
-
Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the ForumsOriginally posted by Wilson View PostOk Kt315, eu pensei que voc? tinha congestionado o diodo VD9 para diminuir o limiar aud?vel e amplificado o n?vel de chaveamento VT6 e conseguiu um som mais potente ou algo assim lol
Gostaria de entender por que duas frequ?ncias diferentes e fixas foram usadas para resultar neste som original em que a frequ?ncia de 640 Hz do oscilador principal e 2,5 KHz do oscilador da fonte negativa foi usada.
Obrigado
and make your posts in English.
Leave a comment:
-
Ok Kt315, eu pensei que voc? tinha congestionado o diodo VD9 para diminuir o limiar aud?vel e amplificado o n?vel de chaveamento VT6 e conseguiu um som mais potente ou algo assim lol
Gostaria de entender por que duas frequ?ncias diferentes e fixas foram usadas para resultar neste som original em que a frequ?ncia de 640 Hz do oscilador principal e 2,5 KHz do oscilador da fonte negativa foi usada.
Obrigado
Leave a comment:
-
good night
it was just a test temporary connection in order to the people (beginners in electronics) could 'seek' the sound, to check last sound stage of schematic.
Leave a comment:
-
Audio for Barracuda
Good night KT315, it's been a while since I visited the forum, I checked that you posted a change in audio #1404. I would like to know if you have a recorded audio to post to see the change. I no longer have Barracuda, I have to build another one.Thanks
Good evening to all.
Leave a comment:
-
JC:a friend of mine owned this company --- I never tried one of these , but they were very popular at the time ---has anyone ever tried one --- ???????????
hi JC
anchor electronics or search scan electronics? i think the seller mistakes.
we have this schematic '650 RTR'... but i do not see RTR on the enclosure.
pleasure
Well, anchor electronic , was owned by Ronnie Hyer, better known as ( the Mayor ) and Jim Pugh ---the business was located in Biloxi Mississippi --- then for some reason Ronnie took the business to his home town in Alabama , and continue the business ---he renamed the business as search scan Electronic ----now, one other thing to consider , the original design was from some guy in Florida --- can't remember his name --- same detector , just different people involved ---I believe that's the way it went ?????????????
Leave a comment:
-
Silverdog.uk 2015 i bought itOriginally posted by kt315 View Postwhere you did buy the pcb from? i must say this guy to stop the troublemakers' production.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: