Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BARACUDA-Legend-1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Andi68
    replied
    You learn soldering with practice, not with watching videos

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    The original soldering was by a so called expert. Its first time ever in my life that i done soldering myself and i am watching youtube videos to learn proper way.
    Originally posted by Andi68 View Post
    Do yourself a favor please learn to solder properly

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    Do yourself a favor please learn to solder properly

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1588432111.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	351564Click image for larger version

Name:	1195436328.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	351565Here is how the bara looks like at the moment. Again I tested each component and PCB with multimeter but no fault is discovered. It produced a low tone and correct voltage on pins night before yesterday but then i decided to change the transistors from 2N5484 to MPF102. It was producing a beep on ON/OFF yesterday but then i decided to remove diodes and transistors for testing with multi.It is completely silent ever since.

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    Considering my level of experience i can attribute failure of circuits to myself
    Originally posted by Andi68 View Post
    Something is wrong

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    Something is wrong

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    So far i have only been successful in making FELEZJOO board that passed all testing 100%. BARA, TGSL and K.C all failing constantly.

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    I am most thankful for the offer but Paypal account can't be created for my country. Besides all domestic business will be open tomorrow and i hope to find a few new or used
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    chuubaba, if you would like I could try and post you two NE5534 ic's, I will give you the ic's for free all you have to pay for is the postage and padded envelope via paypal

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    chuubaba, if you would like I could try and post you two NE5534 ic's, I will give you the ic's for free all you have to pay for is the postage and padded envelope via paypal
    I have just found a padded envelope that I can reuse, so its only the postage.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    chuubaba, if you would like I could try and post you two NE5534 ic's, I will give you the ic's for free all you have to pay for is the postage and padded envelope via paypal

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    The insurance policy is provided only by the insurance company.

    if someone wants to do perfect working version then he must do himself and do not hope on other people.
    from zero to gerbers. himself. only this gives full guarantee you will get working device.
    if you noticed i did not use aliens' design doing my layout. i took only primary papa alex's info, that is nice and full.
    bara layout is final and complete.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    I know this document, but I made the version of kt315 and it causes me unexplainable difficulties.
    Circuits to which little was written, worked immediately

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Andi68 View Post
    Soon I will not pay attention to the Baracuda
    Just read the Build Document for the Geotech Baracuda REV-A.
    Everything is explained there.
    Geotech Baracuda - REV-A - Project Details

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    Soon I will not pay attention to the Baracuda

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    i had wrote 'original' schematic was done with especial made mistakes. do not pay big attention on this schematic.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X