Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BARACUDA-Legend-1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • david135
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    Alexis, nice home work... thanks. I only would like to reminder a point Chris did begin to learn the device from.

    good, I saw the magnificent Mobile Populations has performed with the barracuda, and do not know if I misread sells the full kit, I would like to buy a kit, shipping to Spain, and if the box can be sealed or where you can get a waterproof case like that, because I was doing on my own a home to put my garret 250, and thus be able to get into the water at the beach, thanks for everything and expect an answer, greetings.

    Leave a comment:


  • david135
    replied
    good, I would like to know where I can buy a waterproof case like the photo, or buy cheap Spain, and certainly very good job with the barracuda was doing I decided to get in the water

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by pigeon View Post
    HI


    I CAN DISCRIMINATE WITH BARRACCAUDA DETECTOR

    THANH YOU


    PIGEON
    Originally posted by Wiltran View Post
    Please explain in detail how you are able to discriminate with the Barracuda?
    I think he's asking a question, but he forgot to put the question mark. (?)

    Answer: No.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiltran
    replied
    Originally posted by pigeon View Post
    HI


    I CAN DISCRIMINATE WITH BARRACCAUDA DETECTOR

    THANH YOU


    PIGEON
    Please explain in detail how you are able to discriminate with the Barracuda?

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    HI


    I CAN DISCRIMINATE WITH BARRACCAUDA DETECTOR

    THANH YOU


    PIGEON

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    G'day Grant
    this is a nice project
    and works well
    good luck
    6666

    Leave a comment:


  • gcause
    replied
    Newbie

    Hi All,

    Complete newbie here.

    Have been lurking on the forum for a while now watching everyones progress with this build.

    I just ordered the kit from Silverdog the other day and cant wait to get stuck into this project.

    Regards,

    Grant

    Leave a comment:


  • dfbowers
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • miguelsaen
    replied
    hello dfbowers
    thank you very much for answering
    I removed Q5 and dicer and works perfectly
    Hi Fabian
    thank you very much for answering
    when turning the potentiometer from 0 to the maximum and backwards
    kept ringing

    Leave a comment:


  • Fabian
    replied
    Originally posted by miguelsaen View Post
    hello
    I have changed the coil by one of 22 laps with a diameter of 0.40mm and 21 and according to light it is constantly beeping turn it off and back on and always follow beeping
    if you have any idea why this happens tell me something thanks
    Hi Miguel. Perhaps thershold level is too high. Becomes the threshold potentiometer until only a faint sound is heard in the background.

    I hope it helps.

    regards,

    Fabian

    Hi Miguel.


    Tal vez el nivel de thershold está muy alto. Vuelve el potenciometro de threshold hasta que sólo se escuche un débil sonido de fondo.

    Espero que sea de ayuda.

    Saludos,

    Fabián

    Leave a comment:


  • dfbowers
    replied
    Originally posted by miguelsaen View Post
    hello
    I have changed the coil by one of 22 laps with a diameter of 0.40mm and 21 and according to light it is constantly beeping turn it off and back on and always follow beeping
    if you have any idea why this happens tell me something thanks

    Did you install the pinpoint option? Some of us had this issue. If so, remove Q5.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • miguelsaen
    replied
    hello
    I have changed the coil by one of 22 laps with a diameter of 0.40mm and 21 and according to light it is constantly beeping turn it off and back on and always follow beeping
    if you have any idea why this happens tell me something thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • miguelsaen
    replied
    hello
    I bought the kit and I have a problem baracuda you connect and works well for a long beeping minutoluego remains as if you were ever detected
    if someone can help out I would appreciate

    Leave a comment:


  • ApBerg
    replied
    Originally posted by Fabian View Post
    Hello forum! My name is Fabian and this is my first post in this thread. I'm working on my Barracuda's cabinet and wanted to ask something to Apberg: in the post number 107 you say that you can use a cell phone motor as a buzzer, but for that you need put off MP102. My question is: Do I have a bridge to replace the transistor? How it would be ?

    Thanks in advance

    Fabián

    Just not install the MP 102 , a 8 ohm speaker will not work anymore.. only dc device's as leds and dc motor work ..read post 107

    Best regards

    Ap

    Leave a comment:


  • Fabian
    replied
    Waterproof buzzer

    Hello forum! My name is Fabian and this is my first post in this thread. I'm working on my Barracuda's cabinet and wanted to ask something to Apberg: in the post number 107 you say that you can use a cell phone motor as a buzzer, but for that you need put off MP102. My question is: Do I have a bridge to replace the transistor? How it would be ?

    Thanks in advance

    Fabián

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X