Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Moodz' Awesome Gold Pulse Induction Version 3 - MAGPI V3 Project
Collapse
X
-
I have paired the HC-05 now but the app still closes on rh press. PIC updated to latest software. Is the paired name required HC-05 ?
-
The rh control tap connects to the bt ...the lh control tap toggles the setting selector and I already found a
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks Moodz, quick initial test, no HC-05, pressing the indicator on the rh dial causes the app to stop/close. Rh indicator press shows toggle state message of the control.
I'll have the BT TX up and running later.
Cheers
Leave a comment:
-
It seems that Google dont want you installing unsigned packages any more ... but it works if the android SDK loaded a version.Originally posted by Gunghouk View PostInvalid package, can't install on Android 14 Pixel 4a

Anyway here is a signed version and smoothing firmware. I will test this one by attempting to install from geotech.
You may have to change the security setting in your phone to allow installs that dont come from google play.
This is hot off the press so it may contain bugs ....
app-release.zip
MAGPI008_2024_04_23_V1.5_DEVEL.X.production.zip
EDIT : Downloaded it and installed OK.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Tried a simple amp prototype cct and looks like the LM6171 is shot. Off to the shops
Leave a comment:
-
You could try an ne5534 with a current limiting resistor in series to the inverting input eg 330 ohms or so.
Plug the NE5534 into the socket with the inverting input pin bent out then solder the resistor from the source of Q2 to the pin.
Leave a comment:
-
The other possibility is that D1 has gone short circuit.Originally posted by Gunghouk View PostThanks for that. I suspect the op-amp as the behavior changes with U4 in or out so the mosfet is changing state. I don't have another LM6171 will a NE5534 do temporarily?
Unfortunatey no because the inbuilt "protective diodes" across the inputs of the ne5534 draw current and the chip will just get hot.
Also make sure the coil is attached when applying power ... ie dont attach the coil with power applied. Wont damage but will enter a lockup state.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: