Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gary's p1 circuit

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by Davor View Post

    I didn't, but it is under consideration. Your belief will unfortunately not spare me from paying more than double your price
    Davor, what is current free limitation valid for personal import in Croatia? Here we have "all tax and import duty free" for shipment to a value of 22.00 euro (about $28.00). Enough for free import of some small parts. Sometimes help to divide shipping in two packages, but main problem here is shipping costs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Originally posted by chemelec View Post
    When if Ever did you buy this kit from me?

    I Can't Believe my kit cost you Any "TAX or Customs Charges".
    I didn't, but it is under consideration. Your belief will unfortunately not spare me from paying more than double your price

    In my country we pay excessive taxes and customs for most of our international orders, and in your country you must continue paying income tax even if you work in Honduras - on top of what you pay in Honduras. So which country has dumber people skinning laws?

    Lets stick to MD-s I like the way you handle delays and your component choice.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Thanks Garry,

    and many thanks for your excellent site with a lot of useful advices.

    I found interesting (Don's) test report there:

    GOLD ITEMS -------------
    Gold 1 OZ Australian coin = 12.5 inches flat side and 7.00 inches standing vertical
    1/10 OZ U.S. gold coin = 8.0 inches flat side and 2.75 inches standing vertical
    3/4 OZ 14K class ring = 10.0 inches
    46.1 Gram gold ore sample = 9.5 inches
    1.29 Gram nugget = 2.5 inches
    1.00 Gram nugget = 2.5 inches

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    Originally posted by Davor View Post
    Another thing is availability abroad. In my case your kit costs me its price + shipping + customs (against price + shipping) + tax (against price + shipping + tax)
    It is waaaaaay over double the price for a kit, and I can obtain all components locally, or may already have them in my den.

    Please feel encouraged to broaden your view just a little bit and allow some little peep into your project - it is worth it.
    When if Ever did you buy this kit from me?

    I Can't Believe my kit cost you Any "TAX or Customs Charges".
    Also my Shipping cost is also as LOW as Possible by Canada Post.

    And Since I sell all my parts at my Landed Cost, Except for the PCB and Coils I make,
    (Just to Offset the cost of NEW Projects for my site) I really Doubt you could do better elsewhere, For the Same Parts.

    Besides you would probably need to buy all the parts from More than one supplier, Adding to your shipping cost elsewhere.

    However since I make NO Profit on my website, I really don't care if anyone buys my detector or other kits.
    I do this Stricly as a Hobby and I love helping others with electronic projects and related problems.

    It is a good Detector for the overall cost, BUT I make No Claims as to it being BETTER than any other detector.

    And if you want Other Persons Opinions, Look at Their Comments here:

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    I understand your point, however there are a few other facets to this. First of, there is no way except maybe by word of mouth to guess that your detector is any better than wildly claimed super-duper detectors with dozen of knobs, gee-gahs and doohickeys. Please don't get me wrong - your rig IS much better than that. However, a regular Joe with some electronic training will surely wish to see for himself whether the circuit makes any sense or not.

    Another thing is availability abroad. In my case your kit costs me its price + shipping + customs (against price + shipping) + tax (against price + shipping + tax)
    It is waaaaaay over double the price for a kit, and I can obtain all components locally, or may already have them in my den.

    Please feel encouraged to broaden your view just a little bit and allow some little peep into your project - it is worth it.

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    Sorry I now have to do it this way for the PI Detector projects only.
    Previously, Too many persons were Substituting Parts or using Poor Quality Parts and/or making crappy PCB's.

    Than they expect me to help fix it.

    My Guarantee on this project is the I will offer as much assistance as possible, Even to the extent that I will repair it for FREE, Excluding Shipping Costs.

    By Buying the parts from me, at least I know they have the Correct and Good Quality Parts.

    Gary

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    True, schematics are very difficult to find there. I had troubles finding it myself, but here you are. I know I obtained it by honest means, but where

    There are no component values here, but by all means this is a sound project, and you know where to obtain kits with full details.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by vasudev p View Post
    there is no parts list no Circuit Board diagram
    It used to be there, but now it seems that Gary has decided to only sell and support a kit of parts, due to the sheer number of people making mistakes in the construction and then asking for help.

    As it says on his website ->
    **A Kit of parts Is Available from me.
    And other than the PCB and coils, most parts are supplied at my Landed Cost.

    When Purchasing this detector Kit from me,
    I will also send you a 8.5" X 14" Printed Schematic,
    as well as a 4" x 6" color Overlay Picture.
    Email Me for the Current Prices.



    I recommend that you purchase a kit directly from Gary.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rumcajs
    replied
    Originally posted by vasudev p View Post
    there is no parts list no Circuit Board diagram
    The Google is your friend: gary pi schematics

    Brg


    Rumcajs

    Leave a comment:


  • vasudev p
    replied
    Originally posted by vasudev p View Post
    please send me gary's pulse1 metal detectors Circuit & its Parts list Circuit Board diagram and Schematic My Email.[EMAIL="[email protected]"] I'm feel lucky. please send me any one. I Try to Build it.
    there is no parts list no Circuit Board diagram

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by vasudev p View Post
    please send me gary's pulse1 metal detectors Circuit & its Parts list Circuit Board diagram and Schematic My Email.[EMAIL="[email protected]"] I'm feel lucky. please send me any one. I Try to Build it.
    Try looking at Gary's website ->
    http://chemelec.com/Projects/Projects.htm

    Leave a comment:


  • vasudev p
    started a topic gary's p1 circuit

    gary's p1 circuit

    please send me gary's pulse1 metal detectors Circuit & its Parts list Circuit Board diagram and Schematic My Email.[EMAIL="[email protected]"] I'm feel lucky. please send me any one. I Try to Build it.
Working...
X