If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Hi Carl,
Thanks for your idea,
Please tell us about PIC source program in basic or c++ and PIC micro exactly what do in this HH2 circuit?
did we use the same PIC design for Deltapulse circuit ?
With best regards...
One final note: Unlike HH1, I don't intend to offer PCBs for this project. It's just too time-consuming. But I will post Gerbers for anyone who wants to get a board made, and folks are welcomed to team up to cut costs, or even sell boards on their own. I recommend pcbcart.com for good quality cheap PCBs.
Please look over the schematic & layout and post feedback & suggestions. Keep in mind that this is not intended to be a cutting-edge design, but rather a circuit that introduces the use of a PIC for timing control. It is really meant for those who now understand PI basics, but have never used micros.
For the most part, HH2 is the same as HH1 except that the main 555 oscillator and 74221 chips have all been replaced with a PIC 12F683. Why did I chose this part? Because it is small (8 pins), and offers the option of trying out the ADC and PWM for audio generation.
Also, I did a few minor updates, namely adding a class B driver for the MOSFET, a drain diode on the MOSFET, and a feedback clamp diode. These should help those who are trying to wring out minimal sample delays.
Leave a comment: