Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replies to Minipulse Plus

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • josewashere
    replied
    Originally posted by Silver Dollar View Post
    I though of jumping pin 5 on U6 to the nc pin 7 on U7 then using a machine pin socket
    to plug into U7 where you can get all signals. I also have thought of using this circuit
    on Hammer head and DeltaPulse so a small run of boards might be in the cards. Unfortunately
    the chips are layed out a bit differently on those boards so I have to analyze the situation
    a bit before building

    The add on board would be here in yellow

    [ATTACH]31164[/ATTACH]
    Sounds great!

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    SD you keep changing the designations of the components the resistor 42 I was talking about was from post 501, then its changed designation to R44 in post 511, now its R7 in post 512.

    Leave a comment:


  • Silver Dollar
    replied
    I though of jumping pin 5 on U6 to the nc pin 7 on U7 then using a machine pin socket
    to plug into U7 where you can get all signals. I also have thought of using this circuit
    on Hammer head and DeltaPulse so a small run of boards might be in the cards. Unfortunately
    the chips are layed out a bit differently on those boards so I have to analyze the situation
    a bit before building.

    The add on board would be here in yellow

    Click image for larger version

Name:	LayoutRevC.gif
Views:	1
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	341680

    Leave a comment:


  • maikl
    replied
    Thank you Silver Dollar for what you shared with us your great work... best regards!

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Originally posted by Silver Dollar View Post
    Ok I fixed it. Here's a picture and the ExpressSCH file
    That's more like it. Thanks!

    BTW, 1N914 and 1N4148 are basically a same thing, only 1N914 are produced with somewhat tighter tolerances. In the GB part there is no specific need for 1N914, and whoever will make a BOM may simply turn all 1N914 to 1N4148 to make things simpler.

    Leave a comment:


  • josewashere
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post

    Thanks Qiaozhi I wanted one that used the same layout as the GB one by silver dollar as I wanted to see what the GB changes were. Would be good to make the changes on a small pcb that just plugged into the existing ic sockets. Now I want to have a good look at both diagrams to see if its possible.

    Leave a comment:


  • josewashere
    replied
    Originally posted by Silver Dollar View Post
    Here's a picture with both circuits on it;
    [ATTACH]31152[/ATTACH]
    Thanks that's what I wanted! Great work!

    Leave a comment:


  • Silver Dollar
    replied
    Here's a picture with both circuits on it;
    Click image for larger version

Name:	MiniPulseWGEBoth.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	221.2 KB
ID:	341672

    Leave a comment:


  • Silver Dollar
    replied
    Here's the picture and SCH for ExpressSCH for the original by Ivonic;
    Click image for larger version

Name:	MPP_ci.png
Views:	1
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	341669

    Oops I edited the schematic at work and posted it but didn't bring it home
    so reedited it at home and so now some of the designators are different...

    Here's where R42 is that Davor was talking about. You need a min value for the
    pot;
    Click image for larger version

Name:	R42.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	341670

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by Davor View Post
    R42 needs some resistance in series, say 6k8, to prevent overload.
    You mean R41 from SD schematic?

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by josewashere View Post
    Do you know were I can find the unmodified ver C circuit diagram for the MMP. I want to do a side by side comparison with your GB version diagram.
    Minipulse Plus REV-C

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Yes John there are a couple of programs that use the .sch extension

    Leave a comment:


  • johnandles
    replied
    Thanks 6666, same sch. different prog...
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • josewashere
    replied
    Do you know were I can find the unmodified ver C circuit diagram for the MMP. I want to do a side by side comparison with your GB version diagram.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X