Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replies to Minipulse Plus

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sinclairuser
    replied
    hi all i have been looking at the original schematic, and the goldscan schematic.
    and i think i have worked out what the extra components around and including PL5 were for, if you compare the schematics, it looks to me like a connection for a meter, like the GS had, not all the PL5 connector obviously, but if you were adding one its in the right place, check it out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dean Sarelius
    replied
    Hi Silverdog,
    Not sure if you have already shipped my parts if you haven't then I would like to convert to the kit thanks but if you have already then no prob..!
    Cheers,
    Dean

    Leave a comment:


  • sinclairuser
    replied
    bought a kit today, to be honest i expected them to go really quickly, i have been checking andy's site every couple of hours for the last week, but stopped yesterday when i bought the board, then i came here earlier and saw he had added them to the site, so i went for a look, kits were in stock so i grabbed one, at least i will have a spare board now.
    thanks andy.

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    me too, thx

    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    I just ordered it

    Leave a comment:


  • silverdog
    replied
    Ok, i have just added 6 kits to the shop

    Please order just one each for now so as many people can try and provide feedback

    I will be ordering more this week so there will be plenty more in a couple of weeks

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    hello andy,

    when can we order a kit for MP+ ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dean Sarelius
    replied
    Hi Mick,

    Thank you for your advice I will try the LM4562 as you suggested...!

    Leave a comment:


  • geoscash1
    replied
    Thaishine on ebay has free shipping and excellent parts prices.. NE5532's are approx. 23 cents each.. 20 for $4.69

    Leave a comment:


  • mickstv
    replied
    An LM4562 would be a better alternative, it has slightly lower noise than the OPA2134 or NE5532.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dean Sarelius
    replied
    Hi John,
    Just weighing up my options..have you tried the OPA2134, would you say this is a better op amp than the 5532 or do you think I should try both.?

    Leave a comment:


  • johnandles
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean Sarelius View Post
    here in Oz. The one part I could not purchase locally in DIP was the NE5532 so have purchased the MC33078 as a possible alternative..!
    Dean, try OPA2134 available at Jaycar, here in OZ.
    Cheers
    John

    Leave a comment:


  • Dean Sarelius
    replied
    Awesome - thanks mate - cheers

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Dean you can get the 5532 from rs components with free postage if ordered on their website.

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean Sarelius View Post
    Hi George,
    I have just purchased the PCB and some other parts from Silverdog the remaining parts from Element14 here in Oz. The one part I could not purchase locally in DIP was the NE5532 so have purchased the MC33078 as a possible alternative..!
    I'm afraid this one will not do because it has PNP transistors front end which does not include a positive rail in its input voltage range.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X