Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replies to Minipulse Plus

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Davor
    replied
    These look very good.

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    One small step ...

    Andy (Silverdog) sent me a few of the new Minipulse Plus REV-B boards, and they arrived today.
    They look good ... and now I just need the time to build one and write the documentation.
    So please be patient. We're slowly getting there.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Davor View Post
    Thanks for the tip, I'll place my order in a day or two.
    The REV-B design is different to the REV-A, so I would hold fire on ordering any components until I publish the final schematic and parts list.

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Thanks for the tip, I'll place my order in a day or two.

    Leave a comment:


  • geoscash1
    replied
    Very cool, looking forward to getting one to build...

    thanks for the update..

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Just to let everyone know, Silverdog placed an order for the REV-B boards on Tuesday. From past experience I expect these will take just over 2 weeks to arrive. The plan is to build one unit, and write the documentation during the build.
    More later ...

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by sinclairuser View Post
    hi george, your inbox is full, sorry to post here but i was worried you did not get my pm's.
    ally
    I've now emptied my PM inbox.

    Leave a comment:


  • sinclairuser
    replied
    hi george, your inbox is full, sorry to post here but i was worried you did not get my pm's.
    ally

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    I've just sent the Gerber files to Silverdog.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post

    There is no external meter. Why would you want that anyway?
    Just asking, sometimes it could be more sensitive than audio.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by WM6 View Post
    Me too. Exemplary design.

    Qiaozhi you say that there is now only one on-board trimmer. What sort of outer controls are foreseen for Minipulse now?

    Are there outer meter (something like VU-meter) provided?
    The external controls are Audio (which sets the threshold) and Reject (which sets the sample delay).
    Apart from that, there's the On-Off switch (can be incorporated as part of the Audio control), headphone socket, and coil connector.
    There is no external meter. Why would you want that anyway?

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by Davor View Post

    The board is beautiful

    I like it
    Me too. Exemplary design.

    Qiaozhi you say that there is now only one on-board trimmer. What sort of outer controls are foreseen for Minipulse now?

    Are there outer meter (something like VU-meter) provided?

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    The board is beautiful
    The only component that may receive a bit of TLC could be the large electrolytic capacitor, as there is no room to bend it on a side ... unless the test point pin is omitted.
    I like it

    Leave a comment:


  • sinclairuser
    replied
    thanks george, following with interest.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X