Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just started MPP project

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • multieagle
    replied
    Well,made it past Step 1. I'm getting -5v . . . well, -4.9v my battery is a bit low. Thanks for the tips. Think I will bask in a successful first step overnight. Tomorrow will do Step 2. I have a tendency to rush ahead without, ahem, thinking. The manual is great, as it forces one to crawl along.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by multieagle View Post
    Regarding PL1 and others. If I use the supplied 3-prong connectors, should the back panel face out, or in? Or does it matter? I'm thinking of polarity when connecting power cables.
    The connectors are designed to fit either way round. The outer pins are electrically connected, so it won't blow anything up if you plug it in backwards.
    The only one that makes a difference is the Threshold (Audio) pot. In that case, the threshold will either increase or decrease depending which way round you connect the plug.

    Leave a comment:


  • multieagle
    replied
    Neat!

    Leave a comment:


  • Silver Dollar
    replied
    Here's my Mini;
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1292.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	590.4 KB
ID:	342472

    I ordered SMT 4538's so my mini is a mini mini;
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1293.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	453.8 KB
ID:	342473

    The TL071 + 72's are better versions of the 61 + 62's so they are fine.
    Not sure about the connectors. I bought a bare board and purchased parts...

    Leave a comment:


  • multieagle
    started a topic Just started MPP project

    Just started MPP project

    Silverdog MPP "C" kit.

    Purchased this in November, and just getting around to working on the board.

    In checking the parts I notice U8 (TL062) & U9 (TL061) differ from the parts list. In the kit there is a TL071 & 72. I assume that is not a problem. There was one 79L05 missing, but I had a couple on hand.

    Regarding PL1 and others. If I use the supplied 3-prong connectors, should the back panel face out, or in? Or does it matter? I'm thinking of polarity when connecting power cables.

    TIA
Working...
X