Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MPP beach rev-e problem

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • convola
    replied
    Originally posted by convola View Post

    thank you. I used this cable to connect the coil to the circuit. When I removed this cable it became approximately 14us.

    Leave a comment:


  • convola
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post

    Your receive signal is taking about 100us before it gets above zero, so the problem is nothing to do with the sampling.
    Is your coil severely overdamped?
    thank you. I used this cable to connect the coil to the circuit. When I removed this cable it became approximately 14us.

    Leave a comment:


  • convola
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post

    Your receive signal is taking about 100us before it gets above zero, so the problem is nothing to do with the sampling.
    Is your coil severely overdamped?
    you are right. it is aproximately 90us. How many microseconds does it need to be?

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by convola View Post
    tp9 min and max position like this. reject pot min and max position.
    Your receive signal is taking about 100us before it gets above zero, so the problem is nothing to do with the sampling.
    Is your coil severely overdamped?

    Leave a comment:


  • convola
    replied
    tp9 min and max position like this. reject pot min and max position.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    I think you may be confused about the sample timing.
    TP6 is the sample delay, and TP9 is the main sample.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sample Timing.png
Views:	327
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	425222

    Leave a comment:


  • convola
    replied
    tp3 and tp2
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • convola
    replied
    Originally posted by Altra View Post
    Looking at your photo. It appears your Tx pulse is approx 400us based on your scope setting of 250us/div, This is not correct, it should be around 100us or less, Check all the capacitors and resistors around the NE555 timer U1. Maybe you used a 470n when it should be a 47n? I think if you fix the tx pulse your other problem with the first sample will be solved
    tp3 and tp2 like this. it is 100us pulse and 1ms period.

    Leave a comment:


  • Altra
    replied
    Looking at your photo. It appears your Tx pulse is approx 400us based on your scope setting of 250us/div, This is not correct, it should be around 100us or less, Check all the capacitors and resistors around the NE555 timer U1. Maybe you used a 470n when it should be a 47n? I think if you fix the tx pulse your other problem with the first sample will be solved

    Leave a comment:


  • convola
    replied
    Originally posted by anil.berk View Post

    I shifted the main sample pulse much more right because it was not able to sample the difference.
    How did you shifted main sample pulse more right? In my circuit TP6 like this picture

    Leave a comment:


  • anil.berk
    replied
    Originally posted by surfdetector View Post

    In order to help others, how did you solve the problem?
    I shifted the main sample pulse much more right because it was not able to sample the difference.

    Leave a comment:


  • surfdetector
    replied
    Originally posted by anil.berk View Post

    Thanks for your reply Qiaozhi. I just solved the problem
    In order to help others, how did you solve the problem?

    Leave a comment:


  • anil.berk
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post

    Is there no change in the signal?
    Can you post a scope image?
    Thanks for your reply Qiaozhi. I just solved the problem

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by anil.berk View Post
    Hi, I am also struggling with the same issue. I could not solve the problem on step 7.
    Is there no change in the signal?
    Can you post a scope image?

    Leave a comment:


  • anil.berk
    replied
    Hi, I am also struggling with the same issue. I could not solve the problem on step 7.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X