Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Metal Detector Project Charter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aziz
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Aziz - I don't know what's happened to you recently, but (with all due respect) you do seem to be teetering on the edge. I hope it's not drug related.

    Please stop the ranting and get back to discussing metal detector technology. That's why we're here.
    If you feel the need to let off steam, then go over to "that other forum" and do it there. Otherwise I'll have to start removing some of the garbage from this thread ... and I won't be happy.

    P.S. I've removed your signature before it causes offence to other Geotech members.
    Calm down my friend. I don't take any drugs.
    I like the metal detecting science....
    But you don't understand the real point...
    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Originally posted by PATCHES JUNIOR View Post
    I am sure that "BW" is really thankful for your concern. And probably with all the past help you gave him with the QED! Oh and for your info Aziz, I have nothing to do with Minelab as you think. I know you are under the impression that any one who likes Minelab Gold detectors, also works for them. But I am afraid to tell you that you are wrong my kraut friend.

    And I think just about 99% of the folks here are tired of your "WORLDS BEST GROUND BALANCE" So give it a rest before it is 100%!

    Times must be getting hard there. Do you need a friend or two?

    You need to stop with your duggy obsession before you even lose me as a friend.

    And the inner invited members group has a double agent!! But do not tell duggy please!
    Sorry PJ, you never weren't one of my friends and prospector friends either.
    You are a pure "XXXXX", we call it usually here.
    The WBGB is real and Candy can't do it. Eat it. Period.
    There is nothing to brag. The natural science offers this for free... but one can't own it. Candy went to far...
    Aziz
    Last edited by Qiaozhi; 10-02-2012, 08:52 PM. Reason: Removed offensive remark

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Aziz View Post
    BTW Greedlab!,

    please, leave BW alone!
    I'm the only one, you have to fear of.
    Just sue me ya greedy company. You won't get the WBGB otherwise.
    Aziz
    Aziz - I don't know what's happened to you recently, but (with all due respect) you do seem to be teetering on the edge. I hope it's not drug related.

    Please stop the ranting and get back to discussing metal detector technology. That's why we're here.
    If you feel the need to let off steam, then go over to "that other forum" and do it there. Otherwise I'll have to start removing some of the garbage from this thread ... and I won't be happy.

    P.S. I've removed your signature before it causes offence to other Geotech members.

    Leave a comment:


  • PATCHES JUNIOR
    replied
    Originally posted by Aziz View Post
    BTW Greedlab!,

    please, leave BW alone!
    I'm the only one, you have to fear of.
    Just sue me ya greedy company. You won't get the WBGB otherwise.
    Aziz
    I am sure that "BW" is really thankful for your concern. And probably with all the past help you gave him with the QED! Oh and for your info Aziz, I have nothing to do with Minelab as you think. I know you are under the impression that any one who likes Minelab Gold detectors, also works for them. But I am afraid to tell you that you are wrong my kraut friend.

    And I think just about 99% of the folks here are tired of your "WORLDS BEST GROUND BALANCE" So give it a rest before it is 100%!

    Times must be getting hard there. Do you need a friend or two?

    You need to stop with your duggy obsession before you even lose me as a friend.

    And the inner invited members group has a double agent!! But do not tell duggy please!

    I should post a link to your foul mouth you use on other forums, but will give you a break as most members already know how foul and nasty you are! But I still like you even with that thing dripping off your chin!

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    BTW Greedlab!,

    please, leave BW alone!
    I'm the only one, you have to fear of.
    Just sue me ya greedy company. You won't get the WBGB otherwise.
    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Originally posted by PATCHES JUNIOR View Post
    Hang in there Aziz. You are just going thru duggy withdraws. You will be OK in a couple weeks, I hope!
    The "Thermo nuclear metal detector weapon" is waiting...

    Remember, 2012: the end is near.

    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • PATCHES JUNIOR
    replied
    Originally posted by Aziz View Post
    "Let the kraut bomb!.... Kraut bomb! ... Let the kaut bomb! ... Gargamel! ... Let the kaut bomb! ... Kraut bomb!"
    Can you hear the message?

    Aziz,
    owning the thermo nuclear metal detecting bomb! It will blast away Candy science!


    Dumb b$tards can start ridiculing me now.... the last word hasn't been spoken yet...
    Hang in there Aziz. You are just going thru duggy withdraws. You will be OK in a couple weeks, I hope!

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Originally posted by Davor View Post
    I don't intend wasting time on any of the PC interfaces unless they work well on their own. PCs are a perishable commodity If you know what I mean.
    Besides, no PC interface will ever sample at microsecond rate, and dealing with non-demodulated PI or TEM calls for a good scope. Besides, I really WANT to have my own decent scope for a whole lot of good reasons. PC soundcard just can't cut it.

    It works fine for VLF though.
    Ok, you have to walk the way... and see the time-domain CRO output..

    Do you wanna see the frequency-domain CRO output too? ... The sound card interface makes it easily possible.

    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    I don't intend wasting time on any of the PC interfaces unless they work well on their own. PCs are a perishable commodity If you know what I mean.
    Besides, no PC interface will ever sample at microsecond rate, and dealing with non-demodulated PI or TEM calls for a good scope. Besides, I really WANT to have my own decent scope for a whole lot of good reasons. PC soundcard just can't cut it.

    It works fine for VLF though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Originally posted by Davor View Post
    Kraut is called "kimchi" in Korean
    Oppa Gangam style

    Anyway, I am still in a process of seeking a CRO. By CRO i mean real Cathode Ray analogue real thing. For some odd reason I can't find any well priced thing in Croatia and I refrain from going for a DSO for the time being.
    I can really understand you. It took me a long time to get it. But you don't really need it.
    You can manage it working with PC sound card interface. It works. Provided that, you know the DSP basics.

    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Kraut is called "kimchi" in Korean
    Oppa Gangam style

    Anyway, I am still in a process of seeking a CRO. By CRO i mean real Cathode Ray analogue real thing. For some odd reason I can't find any well priced thing in Croatia and I refrain from going for a DSO for the time being.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Originally posted by Aziz View Post
    "**********".
    "**********"
    Can you hear the message?

    Aziz,
    owning the thermo nuclear metal detecting bomb! It will blast away Candy science!


    Dumb ********** can start ridiculing me now.... the last word hasn't been spoken yet...
    Last edited by Qiaozhi; 10-02-2012, 08:54 PM. Reason: Removed offensive language

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Originally posted by Davor View Post
    Nope, those are Korean.
    "Let the kraut bomb!".

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Nope, those are Korean.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Is this freakin guy ranting on my Chinese friends or a particular company?
    I couldn't figure it out.
    See yourself:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipH9BujYjSs

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X