Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted "ADMIRAL"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bonchev2
    replied
    Hi getsa, is look you got advice from a old friend I see it and is work perfectly. Greetings!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • getsa
    replied
    At first glance everithing seem ok, instead the signal on tl072_pin1. There you should have pure sine wave.
    Besides - what the signals on pins 4 and 15 /4053 look like? See what I mean on the schematic - TP1 and TP2.
    Do you have a constant tone with the threshold potentiometer turned to maximum? - it depends on 100k trim setting.
    My version of the board I'm currently playing with is different, but this is for experimentation...


    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Deghbar613
    replied
    Originally posted by getsa View Post
    Hello Deghbar613​,
    I have made the original Admiral (scematic and pcb posted here), as well as variations of the pcb, but the rsults are the same - the quality of the device depends only on the quality of the components used (the ICs and capacitors), and the quality and the right point of ballance of the search head. Also, I am experimenting with the components` values, trying to achieve smoother threshold and testing the behaviour of the device, tinkering it little bit constantly, but the results aren`t significantly better in general.
    Have you already repeated the scheme and if so - what specific difficulties did you encounter, so to give you specific advice on its revival and adjustment?
    Regards
    THX FOR REPLY GESTA
    this some information
    Regards
    this is my pcb
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	548.0 KB
ID:	432800
    tx

    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	530.5 KB
ID:	432801
    tl072_pin1 (can't naill it more than that)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	515.2 KB
ID:	432802
    cd4053_pin10
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	521.9 KB
ID:	432803
    cd4053_pin9
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	537.3 KB
ID:	432804
    tx_data
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	449.7 KB
ID:	432805
    rx_data
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	457.1 KB
ID:	432806

    Leave a comment:


  • getsa
    replied
    Hello Deghbar613​,
    I have made the original Admiral (scematic and pcb posted here), as well as variations of the pcb, but the rsults are the same - the quality of the device depends only on the quality of the components used (the ICs and capacitors), and the quality and the right point of ballance of the search head. Also, I am experimenting with the components` values, trying to achieve smoother threshold and testing the behaviour of the device, tinkering it little bit constantly, but the results aren`t significantly better in general.
    Have you already repeated the scheme and if so - what specific difficulties did you encounter, so to give you specific advice on its revival and adjustment?
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Deghbar613
    replied
    Originally posted by getsa View Post
    ... and here's how my latest PCB works - outside the workshop:



    Everithing is still very "raw", but for now I'm happy with the result...

    Cheers!
    hello gesta and guru
    All my attempts are in vain
    please share with us your pcb and data maybe some Tips from your experiences
    thx

    Leave a comment:


  • CEBRAIL
    replied


    httpshttps://youtu.be/qd9Am9hMmeQ?si=jScmYNJGBA4t6PE4

    Leave a comment:


  • CEBRAIL
    replied
    Originally posted by CEBRAIL View Post
    Admiral Quasarhttps://youtu.be/qd9Am9hMmeQ?si=jScmYNJGBA4t6PE4

    Leave a comment:


  • CEBRAIL
    replied
    Admiral Quasarhttps://youtu.be/qd9Am9hMmeQ?si=jScmYNJGBA4t6PE4

    Leave a comment:


  • getsa
    replied
    Congratulations on another success!

    Suounds curious, regarding the coil optimization...?

    Interest remains high - keep going!

    Greetings!

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    SMD is more stable. I like it. I have Ideas to change a search coils data a bit. Greetings!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • getsa
    replied
    Well done!
    It will be interesting to share your impressions after testing that version outdoors, on a real terrain, compared to the DIP version.
    Cheers!

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Sarkim
    replied
    Originally posted by Toros View Post

    ~ 84x87 cm.
    Thanks brother
    I see your reply to me, apologies I was busy didn't check notification

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    Mine is 83x83 mm. but now I made smd version with is 99x78 mm with potentiometers on it for more stable work but is not tested yet. I will posted when is done.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X